ISDC Charity Auction - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW

Nice one - decent money at last :dance:

ok, based on the assumption that Dave was of sound mind when he made his last bid, we're now up to €225!! Anyone going to outbid him in the last few hours?

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=236.msg1794#msg1794 date=1156805132]
Actually 13 plus a 7.0% blackcurrant import flovoured cider 500nl bottle thing.
[/quote]
KOPPARBERG!! Legend stuff!!

No man, this stuff is amazing!! You can get it for €3 a bottle in Molloys etc but its like €6 in pubs! Drinks easier than Bulmers and does the trick twice as fast as most!

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=236.msg1790#msg1790 date=1156804705]
go on e225 for charity. wats money for good cause. outbid me boys????
[/quote]

You win Dave!! Congratulations - PM sent

Thanks everyone for your bids!

John

by the way i wasn't of sound mind. And to be honest only remembered bidding that when i logged on this evening. but sure wat can you do......ha ha

Its with regret that i can not do the charity drive this year, Michelle is just out of hospital, and she is not well enough to travel / mind the kids, so i have to stay at home and mind the kids and her.

Please have a great time guys, and i have no doubt you will all do us proud.

Ray

[quote author=Kurgins link=topic=236.msg1862#msg1862 date=1156885686]
Its with regret that i can not do the charity drive this year, Michelle is just out of hospital, and she is not well enough to travel / mind the kids, so i have to stay at home and mind the kids and her.

Ray
[/quote]

sorry to hear this. hope herself gets well soon mate

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=236.msg1861#msg1861 date=1156884811]
by the way i wasn't of sound mind. And to be honest only remembered bidding that when i logged on this evening. but sure wat can you do......ha ha
[/quote]

Ah sure you can afford that no bother Dave :D

[quote author=Kurgins link=topic=236.msg1862#msg1862 date=1156885686]

Ray
[/quote]

Sorry to that Ray.

Back