1st Time Attack of 2009 in Mondello Park today 29/3/09 RESULTS

F

forester sti

I got down very late, but here is what I know!
1st Philip Burdock EK Civic supercharged, Just freshly built by himself over the winter, beautiful rear defuser! first time driven competitivly! :clap:
2nd Martin Tracey RS500 cosworth, Saw this out on track on paddy's day! It's an absolute savage! And looks so low a Evil :icon_twisted:
3rd Brian Sexton Jomo Evo (fastest lap time of the day) Running standard road brakes cause new ones hadn't arrived, new flat under side! :clap:
4th I cant remember??
5th Brian (nice chap) :icon_redface: Burdocks old type r :dance: , still trying to keep the wheel from spinning up! having the craic on his first competitive outing! :clap: :clap:

Please some one fill in the missing info!

Dan

Was Brendan Stone driving the TDP EVO VI or another one? I'm surprised to see him so far down the list as I thought he looked much faster than Martin Tracey at the Paddy's day Track day.

I see Philip defected to a Civic, what gives :dontknow:

Frawls

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=13973.msg173099#msg173099 date=1238428427]
Was Brendan Stone driving the TDP EVO VI or another one? I'm surprised to see him so far down the list as I thought he looked much faster than Martin Tracey at the Paddy's day Track day.

I see Philip defected to a Civic, what gives :dontknow:

Frawls
[/quote]

He wanted to win

Thanks lads had a good stsrt to the year ,As for the scoob as a private entry with no sponcer it cost alot to keep on the track for the year.
The civic is cheap a cheerfull and lots of funand very fast i think fwd is the way around mondello . Heres a video of some lads yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9iekLqD1bM

Philip

Looks deadly ive never even been to mondelo
but looking at some of the vids is making me
itch to give it a try, no experiance at this sort
of thing but would luv to give it a go :thumbsup:

Back