Where does this pipe reattach to disconnected from bov

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Alright lads this hose from bov poped off at track day only noticed it as gauge wasn't working thing is I've taken off the bov and can't for the life of me see where it reataches mabay connecting pipe fell down into engine bay

Any ideas?

3a4ca30eaebeb2b111f49cd884248198.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anywhere on inlet manifold vacuum opens it when you leave off the boot, must be a connection on manifold or t piece on another pipe connected to the manifold

Should be a t piece there somewhere, you'd see the vacant plug at the end of it...as far as I know lol

Yea was thinking that and Been looking and looking and looking

Must have gone down into bay somewhere

Head wrecking as it's a short pipe

This is how it looked before

6637cb322c34e230d7a3bbbebf759647.jpg

You'd be best off taking off the BOV from the intercooler so you can actually see.
Different set up to the Legacy there, that would be connected to vacuum lines going (more or less) above the inlet manifold on my car.
Looks like its connected underneath the BOV there, get the unit out of the way and I reckon you'd see where its going fairly quick.

Thanks Eoin

Did that already I'll go back at it tomorow has to be there somewhere cheers

That white nipple is going into another black hose, from the second picture it is going under the pipe between the throttle body and intercooler. Look on left hand side of throttle body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if it was me would be just taking off top mount intercooler,least then you will be able to see clearly where other hose connects to and why it came out in first place,could be a worn hose that needs to be replaced.

Thanks for all reply lads sorted now was burryed at back of firewall under i/c

Back to full boooost[emoji41]
bf5c26e512175458e1489d6d0bd2ef5e.jpg
bc9d860175cc2b876588ef5c23d41edf.jpg

Maybe the car is trying to tell you something - for example that doesnt trust you with full boost :1poke:

Back