Another VRT Question

UnkleRosco

First post. Go easy on me!

To cut a long story short, I'm of the age that I can finally buy the cars I always wanted when I was younger. Had a Focus ST earlier this year which I sold a while ago and no I'm after a WRX. Neighbour had one when I was a teen and I lusted after it.. That and Gran Turismo had a bit of an impact! Been looking around for a WRX the past few weeks and lurking around here reading up and wrapping my head around the various specs etc. Missed out on two cars so far that had decent specs, one sold within a few hours and the other the owner decided to keep.

Anyways, considering looking at a car up the north, 2003 blobeye. PPP Pack, may be an STI. Owner isn't too sure and I don't have the VIN to check. Pics of the car aren't the greatest so hard to tell if it is from them. Anyway, with VRT seemingly a pull a number out of the hat situation anyone any idea what a '03 WRX VRT might be. I've been on the VRT site and every imprezza comes in at a OSMP of €2k with €720 vrt for '03 . There's no WRX/STI etc. listed on the site (unless u select the 2.5ltr model).

MDhiNzkwMzE3YjJjYTNmM2VhNDFiNGQyNWU2ZTMxZDEAB9RzMpD4tCB8cklBq45TaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDY1OTg5MDd8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

MTAwMTQ1ZGE5YzcxYTc2NjZjNDEwNDQxMWJlMDcyYWQ4h1tKPdvzI5j7qMbDnBqLaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDY1OTg5MDh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

YTMwMzJmNGZmNjc3YjFiOWY1NDc5MmI5NDdkMDcwNGVZdptAxmGp1ii_erLAW0AraHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDY1OTg5MDl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Welcome along id say 1500 euro minimum (at a guess)and most likely more
Buy a car registered down here already be my advice :thumbsup:

I could be wrong but think that is a WRX, going off steering wheel, gear knob, etc. STI's are big money on VRT as far as I know. You can appeal but have to pay full amount upfront.

sorry missed that part
Jim is correct its a WRX
o.p. if buying a car do your research first
finding a good one might take a bit of time
but a good car will be a great car
a bad one will be a nightmare
also make sure you can get insurance
plenty on here willing to give you advice

Cheers. Motorcheck/Cartell are making a fortune out of me the past few weeks! This one seems to be fairly genuine. One mature owner last 4 years, done very little mileage in the last six years (just over 8k). History wise everything checks out. Have checked insurance, will be insuring it on a classic policy, already have another car and a van for daily use.

It's a tempting buy but the VRT mystery is the killer. I've been looking at cars down here for the past while but there's some rubbish for sale and the good ones are mad money. I've seen two good one's at decent prices but as I mentioned I couldn't get them.

Why not try to place an add on here in wanted section. You never know someone could be considering selling

I'll give that a shot. Budget is around €3500-4500. Bit more maybe for the right car. 01-03 Bugeye seems to fit within that budget.

I'd have a look down here , for that budget .
Vrt would eat up your money. Not to put you off that one but its 225 brake or if it has ppp around 265 (any proof of ppp) not 330 like in the advert. No mention of miles (wear on wheel ).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

budget 4k for vrt - wrx and sti be same price

better buy 1 in the south already

Back