http://www.thedrive.com/accelerator/24721/subaru-might-be-developing-a-subcompact-hat

Sounds like the article could have been wrote 10 years ago IMO.

No disrespect to the writer, just the fact that imo rallying has been dead to ME for the last ten year.

I hate all the new cars, they all look the same to me and I much prefer to watch the F1 on a Saturday, as the Sunday can be hit and miss.

"Buy on Friday, rally on the sunday" type of cars that appealed to me for years have gone I think.

Is it just me? Or are you all loving the wrc now?

Its been the closest championship in years and the cars now are probably the quickest ever so i must say i have been following it a lot more. I was at Sweden this year also and hopefully go back next Feb again.

Its also a generational thing johnny that the group A and early WRC was what i grew up with and still would say was the best ever but some of speed these last two years has been unreal.

Yes it probably is another recycled Subaru WRC return article. They have no car for that market and probably realise that they need one and when somebody sees them developing one its automatically going to be a rally car.

Back