What did you do to your car today?

Changed the oil yesterday and replaced sump plug with magnetic gold plug. Magnet does make putting it in a bit awkward keeps attaching itself to the sump! Also dropped the steering rack and got the drivers side bush seated properly, it wasnt quite right since I put in the poly one but all good now.

All ready for tea at the vee this sunday now.

And I arrived in to work this morning to find a box waiting for me with STI rear lights in it :)
The pile of parts just keeps growing :D

cec74d379050a7a4e666073304fc95e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And I arrived in to work this morning to find a box waiting for me with STI rear lights in it :)
The pile of parts just keeps growing :D

Sure with all that money spent on parts, youll never have the 50 euro for the club fee!

Bung in a blitz never necessary even for that one time a year put the cat in quiet straight away,you'd be surprised how much they quieten it

Sure with all that money spent on parts, youll never have the 50 euro for the club fee!

Lights or club fee, was tough decision. Think I made the right call seeing as they rarely come up and the option to pay for membership will still be there next week. Who knows, maybe by then I'll buy some fuel.

Ah man surely you have saved the 50 Euro membership fee since you joined in 2014; ????

Its time for you to fully join the club????

Back