Drivetribe

Cheers lads! Gonna try keep hacking away and throw articles up after C&c and spins etc. Any and all feedback appreciated. Been a while since I tried to piece a coherent article together.

Nice little read that!

I had a red integrale evo a few years ago, worst mistake I ever made selling it, one day ill be back In one

Good Article
You should join up as a Full member and start a proper blog on your car in The Members Blog Section
Be a Great Read :thumbsup:

Very well written man :clap:. It's great to drive other Car brands and enjoy them . Every petrolhead should drive 911 ,m3,m5 , lotus Elise , Merc amg , etc ,etc .
Staying with 1 car brand can be great and suit your needs but even a short spin can change your mind or perception that you had about a certain car :thumbsup:

Very well written man :clap:. It's great to drive other Car brands and enjoy them . Every petrolhead should drive 911 ,m3,m5 , lotus Elise , Merc amg , etc ,etc .
Staying with 1 car brand can be great and suit your needs but even a short spin can change your mind or perception that you had about a certain car :thumbsup:

I agree. I want to drive a 911 or cayman S or a boxster at some stage see what all the fuss is about! Drove an E46 M3 for about 300 yards to park it for someone, another car I want a proper go in.

Did few days in Caymen S last year in uk knew it would be good but blew me away real precise handling lovley power delevery

Fantastic car.

Yes totally agree driving different cars very good experience brodens the mind

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did few days in Caymen S last year in uk knew it would be good but blew me away real precise handling lovley power delevery

Fantastic car.

Yes totally agree driving different cars very good experience brodens the mind

sweet, The Cayman is one of those ones that seems like it'll be every bit as good as you hear.

Only bad thing bout it was like a bit of oil 1.5 lt per 1000km (normal for them)

And if u set dampers to sport it's comical way to bouncy and pointless

Only bad thing bout it was like a bit of oil 1.5 lt per 1000km (normal for them)

And if u set dampers to sport it's comical way to bouncy and pointless

I think the same could be said for most adaptive dampers harder modes only good for track or insanely good german/swiss roads etc

Certainly no good for UK and Irish roads.

Nice little read that!

I had a red integrale evo a few years ago, worst mistake I ever made selling it, one day ill be back In one

You best get saving, walked around the auctions at the NEC Classic they're making mega bucks now. Even ones way less clean than my mates one going for upwards of £35k. Silverstone auctions had one with all plastics faded, incorrect parcel shelf, badges were just bits of plastic with all colour gone and rot starting to creep around the windscreen sold for £40k. Only 41,000km on it though.

HF Turbo with bad repairs and painted over rot was advertised at £18k. Mental stuff.

Had a few laps driving a stripped out e46 m3 around mondello with big brakes and slicks ....good god savage

You best get saving, walked around the auctions at the NEC Classic they're making mega bucks now. Even ones way less clean than my mates one going for upwards of £35k. Silverstone auctions had one with all plastics faded, incorrect parcel shelf, badges were just bits of plastic with all colour gone and rot starting to creep around the windscreen sold for £40k. Only 41,000km on it though.

HF Turbo with bad repairs and painted over rot was advertised at £18k. Mental stuff.

Ya there going for crazy money in England and the states but not over here, I got robbed of one before xmas for 23 grand that was near mint, half my fault as I left it for a few weeks before getting in touch and I made the mistake of asking about the car on a public forum and some other lad took it.

Ya there going for crazy money in England and the states but not over here, I got robbed of one before xmas for 23 grand that was near mint, half my fault as I left it for a few weeks before getting in touch and I made the mistake of asking about the car on a public forum and some other lad took it.

Yeah, the irish attitude can still lead to reasonable prices here at times. "Shur you couldn't be paying the tax on that" etc etc. Ah shite, that's rotten luck. :( there was a mangled integrale needing heaps of work advertised twice in last 12 months though not sure if same seller was up at 14k last time. Easily the same money if not more and lots of time to get it right judging on pictures.

Back