What did you do to your car today?

Horns arrived
0f590862450d5e3a10b5acf5b668a3f6.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

463ac904319abfb883f889588dfe4bf4.jpg

Got the new brakes yesterday and ordered up the anti lift kit, lowering springs and camber bolts. Also ordered up wrc splitter

157b264b55e99e471488cd5865e191bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you gonna mould the splitter? Looks better as one piece with the bumper. Only bad side is if you catch on something will take the bumper too. :54:

Na just Boltin it on as normal, they don't look great in that pic but look well in black

I was seeing somewhere cf sheet that wraps around the splitter for that wrc look but I can remember where...Just like on this model.

Attachments

• top1.jpg
    top1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 67
I think she might be too good for the cf wrap, the wrc bumper can be hot for good money with the heavy duty rubber splitter

wrc ''copy'' bumper as the original wont line up with the rest of it (arches, bonnet). So you will need the whole front end. I know I looked already into it. never mind the wrc spares price tags for each panel lol
Unless you start hunting on a side of the rallies for 'trophies' ;)

I always wanted to have a chat with toto to find out is it genuine wrc parts conversion or an after market kit, but I never got around to do it :54:

Ah the lip will do the finest, might get the front bumper and bonnet touched up aswell as there's a few stone chips but I don't wanna have to baby it either so might do a summer of messin and a few trackdays and freshen it it up next winter

Back