ok need
wrx blue side skirts
wrx bonnet blue
wrx passenger wing blue and sti spoiler
year fittin 03 to 05 blob eye
passenger door blue
passenger door inside door handle plastic surround
if any one can help let me know cheers il pass word on leave ur number thanks

I'd have a set of wrx sideskirts in 02c blue and a complete lhf door text me 0862423614

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think so. They have been in the garage loft for a while. I'm away at the moment but can ask my lad to take a look and let you know

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

I think so. They have been in the garage loft for a while. I'm away at the moment but can ask my lad to take a look and let you know

That would be brilliant lad if u could wat money do u want for them wat condition they in?

No bother. I would say there in fair condition for 12 years old. I took them off because I changed to STI ones they are grand on the care and could go straight on but underneath there's some marks and stuff. If you a perfectionist you could repaint.I will try and find some pictures for you. I did have some but I changed phone at Christmas. I'm not really bothered about money if you can use them so a tenner each so I can buy a couple bottles of wine for the Mrs. Would be better to collect really.

No bother. I would say there in fair condition for 12 years old. I took them off because I changed to STI ones they are grand on the care and could go straight on but underneath there's some marks and stuff. If you a perfectionist you could repaint.I will try and find some pictures for you. I did have some but I changed phone at Christmas. I'm not really bothered about money if you can use them so a tenner each so I can buy a couple bottles of wine for the Mrs. Would be better to collect really.

Sounds good to me lad wen I bought my car my passenger side one is cracked and the rubber that sits between the sideskirt and car is missin so I lookin to get that sorted....Il be able send a courier right to you anyway you won't needs do anything...can you give me ur number?

I know there is at least 1 rubber.I just was not sure about the second one because I bought a pair of Still ones but 1 rubber was missing and it was damaged. I repaired it but it never looked right so I got another one complete. I'll get my son to get them out today for you and we can sort it. I'm in Westmeath near Mullingar

Sti ones that is lol

Yea that's perfect evobully I only need one rubber hopefully its passenger one u have ha I'll get u paid up for them straight away that won't be a problem and if u could send me ur full address were they will be collected I can sort out collection and ur name....if u want pm me with ur number cheers

Hi its Mark. I have some pics on photo bucket so I'll sort them. Just out for dinner.

I'm in Taiwan at the moment so I wouldn't send messages. Could cost you or me loads. Markhowardbarlow@gmail. Just drop me a line and we can sort it. Cheers

Back