Interesting car on its way here

That jdm auction site had a few listed and they were getting good money at auction the old stuff is making serious money

I'll wait n see what lands for his 10k . Doubt it'll be a minter now and say it will be driven hard 2

Cracking carse57fca69fc6a442576f2ac9628fa638d.jpg

Attachments

• e57fca69fc6a442576f2ac9628fa638d.jpg
    e57fca69fc6a442576f2ac9628fa638d.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I'll wait n see what lands for his 10k . Doubt it'll be a minter now and say it will be driven hard 2

Totally agree Tommy, 10k would be a hen house GTR over here.
Considering what they are making generally.

If they were that good at that price I'd be off to credit union Motorsport to find the funds for one!

Looking at prices "Average" grade 3.5- 4 cars sell for 1-1.5 million yen at auction, that's roughly 13k-19k euro landed here without vrt.. Low mileage ones will go for more, example a 43,000km car sold for 2.3 million yen approx 27k euro landed here

Mate has one a few years back. Grade 4.5 with 400+Bhp. Most wild yoke I've ever driven... I'd love one... Big bus though, especially around B-roads.

Ian in elite had a 34gtr nurspec thing is unreal 900 bhp or something like that

One of the nicest cars in the country hands down. His r32 is lovely as well. Don't think the r34 is as high as 900bhp think its around 700 mark but still the thing is mental.

Whats the company that's bringing in this gtr for 10k for your friend tommy ? be interesting to see what else they can get their hands on if the gtr ends up a good one

I think I remember that gtr was up around the 1000 hp a few years ago
I'm sure that's what he said to me when I was out there

I remember driving to jap featuring years ago think sti Brian was with me and it came Down the slip road a flash of fire and it was gone and we were shifting never seen anything like it savage

141 red R35 GTR spotted outside the RDS last week. Beautiful machine.

jdmauctionwatch had 4 more R32 GTR's come in to the docks today. Thats a whole lot of road tax!

I know not everyone feels it but the economy is picking up with serious pace and money is starting to flow again. Thankfully of the cars coming in, most seem to be of quality now rather than quantity 8-9 years ago.

I know not everyone feels it but the economy is picking up with serious pace and money is starting to flow again. Thankfully of the cars coming in, most seem to be of quality now rather than quantity 8-9 years ago.

There was some serious cash at Japfest this year. Chasers are like Altezzas now though.

My mates opinion of what his 32 is going to cost him has been revised . 10k before shipping tax etc . Some have been through auction for 6 to 7 k but were ex track cars and battered .10 seems to be getting a reasonable car

Back