WANTED: PS2 slim console

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone have one they dont use anymore? Preferably in good working condition, send me a PM with price. Cheers

if you will part with it for 50 euro ill take it! only need it for her to play her ABBA Singstar on. Have a 2nd hand one reserved in gamestop for 50 euro. if i cant get one anywhere else

if i cant find one closer to Dublin, ill get back to you, would cost me 50 quid in petrol to get down and back to ya! :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=11312.msg135497#msg135497 date=1228923164]
if i cant find one closer to Dublin, ill get back to you, would cost me 50 quid in petrol to get down and back to ya! :new_puppy_dog_eyes:
[/quote]

But while you're down there you can call into Jomo for some whiteline goodies :icon_grin:

Jomo is just outside Kinnegad Chris. He is the undisputed king of handling, that man knows how to set a car up :thumbsup:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=11312.msg135500#msg135500 date=1228923250]
But while you're down there you can call into Jomo for some whiteline goodies :icon_grin:
[/quote]

damn you Brian, your like that little monkey thats sits on my shoulder whispering in my ear "do it, Dan, do it. woooo who haa haaaa"

Well boss just handed me a letter there with a base pay increase, tiny compared to last year, but at least its not a decrease! Bring on the whiteline goodies!

Back