prodrive exhaust

i doubt whether ive even attained prodrives figures with the full performance pack fitted, that 95's a killer

i take it that means nobody is recommending getting a prodrive exhaust system...
I have done a bit of reading ( 2000 WRX is due in 9 days...... ) and alot if people had pointed to the exhaust system for some nice gains.
Is that not true ? Or is it just that the Prodrive system is not much use ?

Prodrive WRC pipe, looks crap but a far the loudest exhaust available for the impreza.... Deafening. Makes a HKS sound like a standard pipe :eek:mg:
Cheers
John

does anyone have a website that does a comparison on exhausts ... maybe I am a bit of an old fart but I dont want to big screaming loud exhaust . I was in a mates Sti TypeR and one thing I loved about it was how quiet it was ....
I am not saying I want something silent.. but it does'nt have to sound like a supped up micra.

had a magnex....not bad not to loud.......have a blitz now and it's LOUD, put the bung in and it is fine. Think i have a site saved in my favorites with sound files and videos think i put it up in a thread before....if i find it i will send it on to you.

I used to have the full prodrive system on my 02 sti. If your getting the sports cat etc with it then yea, it will perform better, but as said above, it isnt that loud, and wont scream at you. I changed the back box to a Hayward and Scott Jap Spec one, and i have to say, its great. It isnt over powering when your cruising along, motorway driving etc, but when you want it to scream, hit the smiley peddle and off you go!

Back