Gauges

AlanMcB4

Sunday Drivers
I'm planning on fitting some gauges to my B4 in the near future.
Boost
Oil Pressure
& Oil Temp

Bit of a novice when it comes to fitting them :ponder2: . I have been doing some research and it appears electrical and not mechanical is the way to go :geek: . There's also no standard piller pods for the B4 so some trimming may be required - that should be fun! :wall:

Are there any adapters that I need to buy in order to fit these gauges? Can they be ordered off Subaru etc?

Thanks,
AlanMc

Hey alan mcb4,

You can get pillar pods, i was looking for some too, give icetronix a shout, They had some too fit my leggy, 01 b4 rsk. they have 2 and 3 pillar pods, €50 so they are. Don't know too much bout fitting the guages,

John

One way you can fit them is a sandwich plate by your oil filter,that will cover your oil pressure and oil temp,tou can get boost off your intake...
As for pillar pods...that your decision as to where ya want them....is there no space for a center pod mount on the dash...??

I have Greddy 60 mm oil pressure and oil temp gauges with the sandwich plate and all wiring that I'm willing to part with. All in immaculate condition.
Unfortunately the mount won't do you as it's a twin A-pillar one for a classic.

Bought them for the wagon, never fitted them and the wagon is now for sale.

Not sure what to look for them though. PM me if interested.

Cheers Scoobyke

Where's the best place to pick up a sandwich plate? Motor Factors/Subaru etc?

Don't really fancy a centre pod, have room where a single din unit should be so either there or the pillar is where I'd rather mount them!

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=11229.msg134253#msg134253 date=1228403326]
I have Greddy 60 mm oil pressure and oil temp gauges with the sandwich plate and all wiring that I'm willing to part with. All in immaculate condition.
Unfortunately the mount won't do you as it's a twin A-pillar one for a classic.

Bought them for the wagon, never fitted them and the wagon is now for sale.

Not sure what to look for them though. PM me if interested.
[/quote]

YHPM!

Am sure one of the traders on here mite be able to help ya out....i got mine off ebay,think was bout €30... :ponder2:

Or Yogi there has gauges and plate for ya... :thumbsup:

How much for the A pillar for the B4 Nick? Also how many gauges do they hold?
(Sorry for the hijack!)

Back