looking for 3 door impreza

jim dublin

Petrolheads
hows it goin lads just wonderimg if any of you's know of any 3 door impreza's for sale preferably an sti,r or ra 97-99 thanks :thumbsup:

Welcome jim if you cant get one in for sale try cbg.ie seen a few there last time i was on. :thumbsup:
I think there are some white type r's in the for sale on here  :ponder:

[quote author=jim dublin link=topic=1240.msg10338#msg10338 date=1168711812]
any of you's know of any 3 door impreza's
[/quote]

no such thing as a 3 door Impreza just in case thats what you tell your insurance company.

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=1240.msg10350#msg10350 date=1168713458]
Gerry do you have any spec on that car.
Looks very clean.
[/quote]

He got it may 05,, first owner in Ireland.. only drove it the weekends.. never drove the pants off it was well minded.. he never got it mapped so it was running on 95 but he did put a fuel cat in it.. they have the fors and against.. he got it tested and it was putting out 290 bhp and 288 or 289 foot lb of torque or however you say it at this time of night..lol.that was standard car nothing done to it at all.. that car was 100%.. he traded it in for new landcruiser.. bit of a change

@gerry/keith dublin I was into buying that car few months back...... yer man said there was small dent on roof. i said fine. had cash ready todeal and tried to arrange about 5 times to view but excuses and no return phone calls etc etc........ So said to myself fook him................ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=1240.msg10370#msg10370 date=1168740260]
@gerry/keith dublin I was into buying that car few months back...... yer man said there was small dent on roof. i said fine. had cash ready todeal and tried to arrange about 5 times to view but excuses and no return phone calls etc etc........ So said to myself fook him................ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
[/quote]

God ya feck them so.. was it a young fella by any chance.. that dent was not in it when he sold it anyway.. was the rest of the car in good shape when you seen it

Eh i didn't get to see it................. that was the problem..................

I was ready to buy...  the fella said he was driving it himself. said he just got married and was going on honeymoon ring in a week. do for e11800.. right i said. rang him week later as he said. then he said he was only back 2 hours. no bother i said i'll take a look saturday.. luck had it i had to go to mayo next day so i rang him an hour before going through longford.  said ring him when near............ phone rang out and text said call me as in i'd see on way back or watever...  And never got that call so said fook him he doesn't want my money....................

this was in Toyota Longford............................ :angry: :angry: :angry:

oh yeah he said tiny little dent in corner of roof. he said alright that he took it trade of a landcruiser. He said the fella trading it in said kids throwing rocks had hit the roof with one...............

i will sell ya mine!!!! v3 555 sti type r 1 owner 40k jap and uk history long tax and test in sonic blue and absolutely mint few mods nothing major can email piccys if you pm me your email address??

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=1240.msg10435#msg10435 date=1168820728]
oh yeah he said tiny little dent in corner of roof. he said alright that he took it trade of a landcruiser. He said the fella trading it in said kids throwing rocks had hit the roof with one...............
[/quote]

Ya was in that garage alright.. thats total shite about kids throwing rocks at the car.. car was 100% when he traded it in..was a very minor dent in the front wing.. very very small. hardly notice it. I was with him when he traded it in.. rocks with kids.. My mate will laugh when he hears that one..lol

I have a sti 5 for sale 1998, 50,000 miles on the clock with a few goodies, PM me if you want to see it

Alan

Back