Weird Noise

WetPatch

Petrolheads
Hey guys, my car has been doing this weird noise, its hard to explain. Say if ur spinning something and the faster u spin it the louder the sound gets. Well thats the sound coming from my engine somewhere. Its consistant and doesnt change with the revs or when i change gears. The faster i go the louder and high pitch it gets and the slower i go the oppositite. Now it used to only happen when i took my foot off the gas and the car was slwoing down but now its happening when i accelarate also.

I just hope to god its nothing seroius. No money 4tl. :dunno:

If the noise is coming from directly infront of you (while your driving) in the engine bay then its the turbo spooling up/spooling sown.

Yeah its coming from straight in front of me. I figured it had something to do with the turbo but it only used to make the noise slowing down. Now its started doing it when speeding up also.

Well it only happens when im accelerating or slowing down. Im not very car literate so i wouldnt have a clue.

When you are on the spot and revving the car does it make it or just when the car is in motion?
Cheers
John

My Diff is gone in the rear a now needs to be replaced
but it sounds like Clunk,-Clunk-,Clunk,-Clunk,-Clunk,-Clunk,-Clunk,
Clunk,-Clunk,-Clunk,-Clunk,-Clunk, and is a very deep noise

so prob not the diff ?????

Niall.

just thinking sure its probably full of SAND...??????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FROM YOUR OFF-ROAD DRIVING :lol: :lol: :lol:

It could be a nail in one of your tyres. The faster you go the louder it will get. It's happened to me twice!

Frawls

Back