Subaru Paint

Mark Cahill

Full ISDC Members 2015Member Number 555
If any of you's know my car it has the gold fleck going through the black. Just wondering if i go to the local motor factor with the paint code under the bonnet will that fleck be in the paint or what do you have to do to get that? Is it a job for the main dealers?

I'm asking because there is a section on the back bumper were the paint is missing and i'd like to get it fixed up. Cheers :thumbsup: :subaru:

what ever code is on the chassis plate corresponds to the car colour which is obsedian black i think mark!!!!
will be the exact same colour...flakes included!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ps.joe furness is a decent spray painter according to people around the town i deal with!!!!

Take off the petrol flap and take it with you-paint suppliers are having trouble matching colours since these water based paints came in.

have the exact same colour on my b4 mate and was able to get the perfect paint match from pr reillys in killbarrack.

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=11067.msg132222#msg132222 date=1227725826]

ps.joe furness is a decent spray painter according to people around the town i deal with!!!!

[/quote]

had work done by him bout a year and a half ago and a mate got a bit done there a couple of weeks ago and it was fairly good... he has the baker oven there and all... not sure what hes like on price tho

vinny byrnes will match the paint exactly ( i think they evn correct for fade i.e. the age of the car for an exact match)

Back