Coming Back Peope!

MrMagoo

Middle Lane Hogs
Right Folks

After buying a house I decided to do the sensible thing and sell the scooby, but afterwards regretted it, so im hopefull coming back!

Going to look at a nice clean wrx wagon this weekend, 94 JDM model. with 70k miles on clock!

Just wondering what I should look out for. What oil pressure should it be reading and temp after warmup.
What power do these have and how tunable are they!

Any ohter info would be appreciated.

Cheers
Magoo

I think you should forget all of that and go look at Yogis wagon, unnatural value for money.

Oh and welcome back :thumbsup:

Yup... Doubt you'll find another wagon in Ireland with the same spec as mine for the same money...!!!

Cheers Brian...

i agree..........was reading the spec of that car yesterday.........very good value for money :thumbsup: ,alot of nice extras :smokin:

You would be crazy to consider anything else other than Yogi's car. If I didn't already have two Scoobs I would buy this in a blink.The price is ridiculously low because the market is fupped. It only needs a small bit of tidying and you have a peach of a car.

That I am lad that I am!

Originally from Ballincollig but livin in Mallow now.
Problem is I have a GSR Lancer and cant seem to shift it just like yourself. If i could sell it id be onto ya in a shot, but you know yourself!

Ive had 2 WRX before and dont know why I sold either of them! But this lad is looking for a swap so Im kinda lucky.

Only if its a clean straight car, dont want a lemon! and i know the gsr is in good nick, but you always take a chance!

Right Folks, need to know what the standard boost would be on a 94 JDM Wagom WRX and also the correct Oil pressure on idle from cold and when warm etc

Cheers

Cheers lad, its really the oil pressure im not sure on too, and it has an oil pressure guage so if i knoew it id be safer.
Anyone else??

Hey Eoin, how's tricks
Standard boost is as Yogi said :thumbsup: i think some early modles
may even be .7 bar

Oil pressure ...................well on mine it was alway's to the top i think it
was 7 ????? but that's not always the case alot of gaguges will read to the top
just after an oil change and maybe settle back down to half way once you have clocked
up a few miles.

Maybe someone can explain this better :dontknow:

I'd be more worried about Oil Temp than pressure , Normall temps should be around 80c - 90c
and will go upto 110c on a good run :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Niall.

@ Yogi

Its a private swap! So no comeback if it all goes wrong! Really kicking myself i cant sell it and buy yours, sweet machine!

@ NIall

Many thanks lad, ill drop into you if i swap and show ya!

Back