subaru screen in legacy 2004 help

Echo

Middle Lane Hogs
Iv screen in the car just wnt to know if subaru ireland sell me one for my car because all mine done is has a tv tuner and a jap sat nav :shock2: so i notice in the other legacy they can get up 3 gauges and that so i just want to replace mine cheers

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=10995.msg131423#msg131423 date=1227541960]
Me know understandy question!
[/quote]

Think he has a factory fit screen in his leggy which is useless at the moment.

Wants to display gauges on it like oil temp & pressure etc.

I remember reading about a product coming out that would connect to any screen and display this info but have spent the last half hour searching t'internet to no avail :angry1:

Cool... So it'd convert your sat nav display into digital gauge displays...? Would be a nice job. Say it'd be expensive though as it'd need to include sensors & the display program.

I have seen it on a legacy on pistonheads and it was on topgear last night. it looks class! cant help though but its class

Ah thats the thing I spent half the day looking for :icon_rolleyes:

Just remember there is only basic info provided from Subaru's obd port, you'll still have to buy sensors/senders etc if you are looking for oil temp/pressure etc :thumbsup:

i have that screen in mine the three gauges are volts boost and km per litre (feck all!!), it works off a disk drive in the glovebox with a japanese sat nav cd i also rang carroll and roche and asked was it possible to buy the european disk but he said that the system wasn't available in the irish legacy so i could'nt buy it but after seeing top gear i beg to differ!!!! its a cool system linked to the upgraded mc intosh stereo its a shame i can't get the hole thing working right it also has the internet phone and games on it something like sudoku not sure all in japanese!!!!! :multijump:

Back