great classic for sale

stevemcqueen

Sunday Drivers
well lads,
just upgraded to a home, so :new_puppy_dog_eyes: the impreza is up for sale. impreza 2000 turbo.
Bought this car Aug 07, have looked after extremely well, have full service history. ive had it serviced 4 times in a little over the year.
00 D impreza Turbo
96 K on the clock
in excellent condition.
have just put in a brand new clutch, knock sensor, & timing belt.
a pioneer DEH-P7OBT stereo with ipod connector in glove box.
selling price is 9,999 euro.
any questions send me a pm or mail me to briangunning@gmail.com
:thumbsup:

10k is very optimistic for a turbo 2000. Best of luck with the sale.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=10986.msg131444#msg131444 date=1227545103]
10k is very optimistic for a turbo 2000. Best of luck with the sale.
[/quote]

i dont think so andy,
its about the average for a 00 reg IMO.

plus its not the reg your paying for its the well maintained car.

:thumbsup:

i hope its not too optimistic,
ive really looked after the car put a lot of money into it & the new buyer will have a trouble free motor :clap: :clap: :clap:
does anyone else think its too much of an asking price???

Put it this way, I'm selling my classic that I bought for €11k spent an easy €8-9k on, for €5k and I'm getting minimal interest.

See the cars for sale section for it. There is a hell of a lot done to it. Not putting your car down, but mine has a fresh forged engine etc. You might need to revise a bit.

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Subaru/Impreza/Ver-6-ST/200845190737902/advert

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Subaru/Impreza/2.0-WRX-/200845190738318/advert

have a look at these two to get a ruff idea of what to look for,but realisticly its only worth what someone is willing to paid for it.

i hate telling people what a car is worth with out seeing it in the flesh,your one could be mint and worth it.

but i can see why andy is always first to reply when someone is trying to sell a car for a little to much,andy put up a post a while back to ask people how much they taught his car was worth and his first post back told him it was only worth 9 grand,now seeing as i own the exact same car as andy, i was a little taken aback,seen as i had bought my car for 15000 only a year before and spent two grand making it safe to drive,i.e. map and the likes.so it halfed its value in one year and its was told that type r,s were the best ever drivers impreza ever made,so i dont know what to say to people that are selling an impreza thats not a type r.

in fairness to yogis car ,that i havent seen in the flesh,it should be easy worth that and more,BUT BUT BUT,theres no money out there and were 4 weeks to santa

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=10986.msg131829#msg131829 date=1227633216]

now seeing as i own the exact same car as andy, i was a little taken aback,
[/quote]

you and me both ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I paid 18k cash for mine.

Hate to say it Brian but in the current crappy climate you may be a little optimistic with the price. Likewise, I dont' feel comfortable telling people what their car is worth, but to save disappointment if you need rid of it quick you may be better dropping price.... all depends how desperate you are???

My mate is due to sell his 00 Irish Turbo in a rare arctic white with a full AMF service history on it, same millage as yours and rare Prodive Anthracite 7 Spokes alloys (PP7's???) and I think he mentioned a price about 3k less than what you want for yours. In fairness he is very keen to get rid of his quickly as he's emigrating!

I paid 21,500 for my Scooby back in 2004 and it aint worth sh*t now...! I'd be lucky to get 12-13k for it! Crappy ressession!!!!

Good luck with the sale though.... I genuinely hope you get your asking price or as near as possible! :thumbsup:

good luck qith the sale i have 00 turbo wagon uk reg asking 2800 euro have nt had one offer !! your car is a fair price but as some else said the money just aint out there :icon_cry:

good luck with the sale but these cars just not making it anymore. i had to practically give mine away :boohoo: then again they say there is a buyer out there for everyone. its a lovely car by the way. i wish you all the best. its all about waiting and not panicking with price too much

exactly dude unless in a mad panic hold your horses, only lower it if needs must. best of luck with the sale

Back