1995 STi Wagon - Huge Spec - €5,000ovno

Yogi

Petrolheads
Had this up for sale recently but decided to keep it. Unfortunately I can't afford storage, 2 cars etc so badly need to off load it now.

Have priced it to sell so - [size=10pt]€5,000[/size] - Worth well over that in parts alone...!!!

1995 Jap Import Impreza Wagon.
Nice reg 95-D-52555
Colour: Silver

History: I bought the car about 1 1/2 years ago with no engine in it. I was recommended to buy one with a blown engine and build an engine that will last - hence the build in her now. All parts are less than a year and a half old.

Engine/Running gear:

Rebuilt, bored and skimmed 2 litre STi block
Forged pistons,
ACL racing bearings
Corrillo rods
440 injectors
PFR7B platinum plugs
Uprated Sti V4 heads
Metal head gaskets
HKS induction kit and filter
Autobahn front mount intercooler (only about 4 months old)
Walbro fuel pump
Fuel labs fuel pressure regulator
Apexi ECU - with hand controller (Mapped by Bob Rawl for 95 octane plus 1/3 of a bottle of NF octane booster - can be run on Maxol E5 straight too)
Apexi ACVR
Heat wrapped exhaust manifold
Blitz Nur Spec-R full exhaust system - 3" bore from manifold back to back box (de-catted)
Oil changed every 5,000km and only run on Mobil1 15W50 since rebuild.
Forged header tank
Tpye R close ratio gear box with short shifter

Last time I had her on the rollers she put out 291bhp, but she was not running right. Have dyno print out to prove. Have her running right now so would be confident she's over the 300bhp mark.

Suspension and Brakes:
Original Subaru carbon front strut brace
Cusco rear strut brace
Brembo 6 pot front brake conversion (rear are as standard as half shafts require changing to uprate) Pads and discs are less than a year old.
Braided Goodridge hoses
Whiteline 25mm lowering springs (about 6 months old)
Standard STi shocks - in good order, no leaks
17" Genuine Impreza wheels (needed to clear Brembo's)

Miscelaneous
Air con -working well still
V6 Impreza seats - rare to find for wagon
Lamco outside temp, Voltage and boost gauges (mounted in centre console)
Carbon Clocks Surround - Factory option (speedo, rev counter etc)
V4 front bumper
Original Nardi steering wheel - in immaculate condition (hard to find)
Genuine Impreza heavy duty foot mats
Clifford G5 (blackjax) alarm - all working 100%, just set up properly last month and clifford turbo timer installed to allow you lock the car while it runs on.

Bad Points
She doesn't have an NCT as she is only just finished being built and it will not pass on that exhaust due to it being de-catted. A different exhaust will need to be installed for test
The dash is after reacting with some cleaner or something and it has gone cloudy - I have a 2nd hand replacement that is in perfect condition that is included.
The bonnet needs to be stripped down and painted. The lacquer is peeling off.
There is not much history with her as she was a shell and rebuilt from scratch. I have a few receipts from STi Tuning who did all the work on her, but that's about it.

DSCF1534.jpg

DSCF1535.jpg

DSCF1536.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

DSCF1538.jpg

DSCF1539.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

DSCF1541.jpg

DSCF1542.jpg

DSCF1544.jpg

DSCF1546.jpg

DSCF1547.jpg

DSCF1548.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1554.jpg

DSCF1555.jpg

DSCF1556.jpg

DSCF1558.jpg

DSCF1561.jpg

From what I can see, just a turbo and injector upgrade would have her up to a safe 400bhp handy enough
The Type r gearbox is a great upgrade!
Best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:
Dan

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=10940.msg131072#msg131072 date=1227435209]
jesus id sell the integrale for that as a track car,nice
[/quote]

nooooooooooooooooooooo......! not the intergrale but i see what your thinkin...if I had the cash. :pray:

Monday morning bump...!!!

An absolute steal at this money...!!!

Cheers for the comments lads

Seen this car parked up the other night!nearly fecking crashed my own car looking at it!its a georgeous car and i cant beleive its still there at this price :thumbsup:

whereabouts is this based?

Just waiting to hear back from the bank but wouldnt mind going to give it the quick once over while i wait for the demon lady that works in the office in BOI to do her worst :icon_hang: :icon_hang:

could you please PM me a contact number aswell please :xmas_cheers:

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=10940.msg131557#msg131557 date=1227560900]
When did you spot it Dave? Sat night?
[/quote]

Ya it was sat night nicely parked up on the kerb in off the road!

hows it goin thats a lovely bus there im waiting to see how much the insurance pay out for my other yok that got stolen and see how much my insurance is gona be on it im very interested i want another 1 i let u knw wat happens anyway gud look with the sale in the mean time

Back