Auto electrician needed!!!!!

ckay

Petrolheads
Hi all,
Suggestions for a good auto electrician!
Went to me local SUBARU dealer today as I have no parking lights so brought it down for them to sort it .They have charged me
130 euro to tell me they would need 3 to 4 hrs more working on the car it to fix it !!!!!!!!!!! :angry1: still not fooking fixed ,

I have NCT due and no fookin parkin lights.... :angry1:

please help!

this lad is very good,gary 0868228014,his in dublin

just tell him johnny with the lancia gave you his number

ckay,

There's at least 6 if not 7 traders here that could sort that for you,
Check the traders section, ring around and get the best price possible :thumbsup:

Niall.

Nice one lads, problem is I'm based in Cork and can't get off work to get to Dublin during the week days.

If I got a reasonable quote I would surley make the trip on a Sat.

Dealer is Denis and Mary Ryan ... I'm gutted , They charged me 115euro + VAT for 1hr and half work .. ... :angry1:

you say parking lights is it just the front not coming on or all.
if its just the front check the bulbs if not check fuses.
anything fitted lately or replaced might be a cause too.

[quote author=v5 link=topic=10859.msg129631#msg129631 date=1226952673]
you say parking lights is it just the front not coming on or all.
if its just the front check the bulbs if not check fuses.
anything fitted lately or replaced might be a cause too.
[/quote]

The front and back , I need to turn them on from the dash , I'd say the guy that fitted the boost gauge done the damage.

I only found out when a bloke came up to me while stopped at traffic lights and told me I had no lights on !!!

this is a very simple circuit, can't see anyone spending 4 hours to fix it. are you getting dip and headlights and dashlights. do they work when you switch on your parklight switch on the steering cowl

[quote author=RS-RA link=topic=10859.msg129640#msg129640 date=1226954650]
this is a very simple circuit, can't see anyone spending 4 hours to fix it. are you getting dip and headlights and dashlights. do they work when you switch on your parklight switch on the steering cowl
[/quote]

That's it exactly ..

If its any use to you, if you hav any plans of being up around wexford, i have a luk at it for you, cant promise you anything but will try help you out, not on forum the whole time so if you wana txt me or call me onid rekon it shud be fixable, just a matter of retracing that guys work with boost gauge and either fixing it or ruling it out and moving onto something else :thumbsup:

[quote author=KENC link=topic=10859.msg129652#msg129652 date=1226956987]
If its any use to you, if you have any plans of being up around wexford, i have a luk at it for you, cant promise you anything but will try help you out, not on forum the whole time so if you wana txt me or call me on id rekon it shud be fixable, just a matter of retracing that guys work with boost gauge and either fixing it or ruling it out and moving onto something else :thumbsup:
[/quote]

PM Sent :thumbsup:

CKay there is a mechanic out in Douglas that alot
of the Cork members now use. This guy come's highly
recommened and alot cheaper than Denis & Mary Ryans.

Drop Nodge a Pm he'll have his contact details :thumbsup:

Niall.

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=10859.msg129706#msg129706 date=1227001628]
CKay there is a mechanic out in Douglas that alot
of the Cork members now use. This guy come's highly
recommened and alot cheaper than Denis & Mary Ryans.

Drop Nodge a Pm he'll have his contact details :thumbsup:

Niall.
[/quote]

Good man Niall thanks.

The fella that Niall is on about is Mark Murphy motors in the back of the Douglas Woollen Mills. He rallies classic imprezas and his mechanics in the garage are his pit crew. Handy boys, sound out and far far cheaper than feckin Ryans.

Have done a few jobs for me and no complaints so far.

Auto Electrical & Security Services
7A Mayfield Bus Pk Cork Co. Cork
(021)4502646

These guys have wires running through there body instead of veins :icon_grin:

those lads in mayfield fitted my alarm for me and worked on my old wrx aswell when i was having fog lamp and full light issues, they,re gifted.....

[quote author=RS-RA link=topic=10859.msg129640#msg129640 date=1226954650]
this is a very simple circuit, can't see anyone spending 4 hours to fix it.
[/quote]

Welcome to the crazy world of Denis and Mary Ryans!!!!!!

Back