My new subaru what is it?

G

gone0-60mph

Hows it goin fellas, new to this site, seems very good. I recently bought a 96, 4 dr, sti type ra, on the log book it says 555, also on the back it has the ltd ed no 103 of 555 badge, it has the diff controller and the cockpit hatch, it is an import,it has the kind of hella/ angel eye lights aswel, now my question is wat version or wtf is it? also is there any where i can check with my chassis number if it is no 103 of 555? any help would ne greatly appreciated.
cheers lads

Occasionally Subaru released limited versions of standard models to celebrate WRC victories. I'll check in my Scooby book later for the exact details of your model but I'd say you've probably got yourself what you've described a MY96 STi Type RA V-Limited (to 555 models).

Welcome aboard, hope you stick around and enjoy the wonders of scooby ownership :D

:subaru:

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster

Thanks very much for the quick responce. if its any use the chassis no is gc8040542 and the model no is gc8c4dd.
cheers

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=1199.msg9925#msg9925 date=1168253984]
Occasionally Subaru released limited versions of standard models to celebrate WRC victories. I'll check in my Scooby book later for the exact details of your model but I'd say you've probably got yourself what you've described a MY96 STi Type RA V-Limited (to 555 models).

Welcome aboard, hope you stick around and enjoy the wonders of scooby ownership :D

:subaru:

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster
[/quote]alright lads ... so if my chassis no has 555 in it does it mean its a v limited tho mine has no badge that ive seen saying which number it is???

Back