CAR WONT START

GORDON GT SERIES II

Club Treasurer
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
lads any help on this would be great hadnt drove my car all weekend but had it running on sat went to drive it yesterday and wouldnt start it was just turning over like there was no compression or had no spark or not getting fuel but what i cant figure out is how could it loose any of these things in that time frame.
again lads all help greatly appreciated

cheers
gordon

Yeah, have a listen for the fuel pump under the rear seat, driver's side. Might be something as simple as a loose earth wire (happened to me once).

cheers brian and paulo as far as i can remember it is coming on but not 100% sure so will check to see when i get home hopefully its something small or stupid cause its the little probs that are nearly worse they just drive you mad trying to find cheers lads

Did you get this figured out? I parked the legacy in the garage 5 days ago and when i went to it last night it did exactly what you described-but then it was fine :ponder2:

some cars are prone to it happening than others!!!
shouldnt start the car and turn off without heating it up!!!
:naughty:

Cheers markobucko-thats what happened-started the car briefly the other day to check if id sorted my airbag light problem-and I havent so open to suggestions!

quickest way in work for me is pull the fuel pump fuse and crank over for 20 seconds....
refit fuse and prim fuel system,then start!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
happy days!!

ye marko fine now thank god i started that evening after a bit of cranking she fired so happy days thought it was something serious couldnt bear any more major problems had enough of them in the past cheers all much appreciated

gordon

Back