motovation.ie

hugomclaren

Hi,got clifford install by motovation.ie on my 04 sti jdm,anyway he touched an airbag wire now i have airbag light on ,spoke to them 5 times about reset
which they said theyd do and 5 times they told me hed be out next day never showed upthis is going on since end of august,cant post my feelings about motovation on this on website,i hear motovation have now ceased so driving around no airbag working i go to subaru dealer they cant reset don t have software,any one any ideas!

Are they at it again. My God I never saw a company taken apart like that in all my life.

Fergal had a great reputation for motovation but that is gone now.

Only advise would be to go to C&R and see if they can help as they do a bit with JDM's.

Hope you get sorted.

I will talk to mark for you. i wouldnt go putting his name in any bad books as alot of people know here that he is a good fitter and great at his job. the reason im sure for not getting back to you was probably because of chris. the company has been shut down and mark is still doing alarms on his own.

I dont know if you ever recall motovation when fergal was running it? mark was trained by fergal and at the time fergal was known to be one of the best. Mark now since then is still an excellent fitter.

When you were talking to either one of them it was under the direction of chris, whom we shall not talk about now...

@Eric I'd rather you wouldnt call Mark a 'dickhead' as he's a mate of mine and plus people here know him to be a good fitter. He worked with Fergal before and lots know him also, got trained by one of the best and would still be up there with the best imo. People here can vouge for that incl Scouserlad who got one fitted quite recently :thumbsup:

@ Hugomclaren, As said, I will talk to mark for you if you like and im sure he can sort something out for you.

I was just looking for information from people how i was going to get myself out of this hole,im not in the buisness of putting people into bad books,ive spent quite a few quid on a clifford and two subaru visits to fix a problem created by mark and chris,i appreciate you offering to have a word,but i think ive been left on the long finger,i just need to get it sorted as im not very comfortable driving a car with an airbag fault light on.

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=10846.msg129326#msg129326 date=1226860789]

When you were talking to either one of them it was under the direction of chris, whom we shall not talk about now...

[/quote]

Im sure this is why it was not resolved.

Problem created by mark and chris? did 2 of them fit the alarm??

Im sure it was a small mistake, as everybody makes mistakes, and im sorry to hear you were put on the long finger but im sure mark will be able to sort it for you as he was the one who did it. If you want to pm me your number i'll get onto mark first thing tomorrow for you and im sure he'll have no problem helping you out. and that way you'll get it sorted without having to go to subaru garages and the like.

As we've seen in other posts that have been brought up before, Chris was the one who ran that company after fergal, not mark or anyone else. it would have been under chris's control why your car was not fixed im sure.

Mark fitted the alarm in august,thats how long ive been chasing,and he has my number,As i said im just trying to get information to fix it and i appreciate your help nicknack.

As Markobucko said a while back, a drop in resistance can cause an airbag warning light to come on. Not sure if that means that the airbag will not work though. Don't think that i'd like to chance it either. If it is a drop in resistance then it could be something as simple as a power being taken from the wrong source. If thats the case the ECU might not need to be reset, if it gets sorted out properly. Your probably right to have it checked out properly though. :thumbsup:

If its a problem that was caused by your clifford, then i would ring Brendan at MDS Ireland and see will he help you out... Number is 0872384394... Peter is the guy that fitted mine for me on behalf of MDS and his number is 0874190764... I've had my alarm for 7 months now and not had 1 problem.. They might be able to help you out as they seem to be one of the best fitters around for cliffords...

People here can vouge for that incl Scouserlad who got one fitted quite recently :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Yes I can vouch for Mark and say that he is very good at what he does and I would not have a bad word to say about him, he came to my house, fitted my alarm, and then realised that he needed a part to complete the installation as my car isnt a jap import so he drove all the way back to maynooth to pick up the part and then back to mine to finish the job in the same day...top marks I give him anyway!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jonnie

I would not go blaming Mark, i would say it has more to do with Chris. Apart from Fergal (who trained mark) i have never met anyone i would recommend higher than Mark. He did the clifford on my impreza and its an a1 job, even explained every feature on it and talked me through everything

@Eric I'd rather you wouldnt call Mark a 'dickhead' as he's a mate of mine and plus people here know him to be a good fitter. He worked with Fergal before and lots know him also, got trained by one of the best and would still be up there with the best imo. People here can vouge for that incl Scouserlad who got one fitted quite recently :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Not realy meant as an insult to Mark but to the company as a whole as the motivation name no longer is what it was when Fergal was in the drivers seat. I pushed Motivation as a company when I got the Clifford fitted to my RA when I had it and I thought the job he did was second to none. Couldn't sing their praises enough but to hear all the sh*t in the passed months about the way it's gone it's just terriable. I'm sure Marks work will speak for itself now he's away from the other fella. :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=10846.msg129584#msg129584 date=1226943289]

[/quote]

Not realy meant as an insult to Mark but to the company as a whole as the motivation name no longer is what it was when Fergal was in the drivers seat. I pushed Motivation as a company when I got the Clifford fitted to my RA when I had it and I thought the job he did was second to none. Couldn't sing their praises enough but to hear all the sh1t in the passed months about the way it's gone it's just terriable. I'm sure Marks work will speak for itself now he's away from the other fella. :thumbsup: :subaru:
[/quote]

Cool eric, your right there :roll: :thumbsup:

Back