Federal tyres??

ScoobeyDoo

Sunday Drivers
Alright lads..was washing the car this eve and found a buldge on the sidewall of one of the back tyres :icon_cry:
Just about time to change all 4 tyres anyway as the back tyres are on it from new 2003 with 26k miles :thumbsup:

Got quoted €350 this evening for 4 Federal tyres(fitted, balanced and with 4 wheel laser aligh thrown in)..
I know thats a savage price, but anyone any experience with them? SS595's W rated

I have had them on twice and they are a great tyre for the money, good wet and dry grip. :thumbsup:

By the way, where did you get that price and what size tyre is it for?

Cheers

Alan

same as above, i have used them the last 2 times and i have had no problem with them, will use them again

Good stuff Alan :thumbsup:
Was for 215/45/17's from Parkway Tyres in Limerick..Garry is the lads name..very good price methinks..they're like £50 from camskill,
so when you throw in currency conv, shipping, then fitting and alignment it makes Camskill almost the same price and def not worth the hassle

I've them on my yoke now. I find them very good. Cost me 400e 5 months ago for them

[quote author=ScoobeyDoo link=topic=10821.msg128924#msg128924 date=1226688851]
Good stuff Alan :thumbsup:
Was for 215/45/17's from Parkway Tyres in Limerick..Garry is the lads name..very good price methinks..they're like £50 from camskill,
so when you throw in currency conv, shipping, then fitting and alignment it makes Camskill almost the same price and def not worth the hassle

[/quote]

I used take my car in to him to get my tryes changed and the 4 wheel aligning done, very helpfull guy if it's the same fella.
he used have a scooby himself at one point, he follows the rally's aswell, often seen him at rally through out the country !

I use Federal on my own car too, get them from Eiretyres.com, between €80-€90 each If I remeber correctly and usually €10 to get fitted and balanced.

I've these on my car at the moment and find them to be a very good tyre, both in wet and dry weather.

I got mine for 90 a corner, fited, balanced and alligned. :thumbsup:

Back