Bring Back KARMA WARS???

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

stevo

Petrolheads
maybe there should be a prize or something for the person with the most karma at the end of the year, i mean they probely helped out a lot of people during the year and maybe it should be rewarded :dontknow:

what do ye think??

Person to receive the most Karma that year you mean?

as the person with the most Karma will just keep winning every year unless someone finishes strong and miraculously overtakes them :lol:

How would admin keep track of it though?

i have most of mine from the karma wars as do a lot of people..we where smiting and giving karma like mad so unless the slate is wiped clean its not going to be a fair reflection

imo , dont do it as it made me a bit nasty if i remember , which i apoligise for :icon_redface:

My Dad's WRX is better than your STi
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=10788.msg128586#msg128586 date=1226592748]
My Dad's WRX is better than your STi
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

I'll smite you down for that sh1t :angry1:

@ Mark Cahill
Ages ago Karma (both positive and negative) was introduced to the site,
So you could applaud or smite someone if you wished (anonimously)
Some people were offended that they seemed to be getting negative karma for no appearant reason and obviously took offence!
I personally really didn't like the negative karma aspect for this reason, fair play if you want to applaud someone for helping, and then everyone can see how helpful someone has been by veiwing there karma, but if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it (not publicly at least)
It was rightfully got rid of in the past and I don't see how it would be of any good to the site to bring it back!
Just my opinion!
Dan

I beleive Dagnut and myself have the highest karma at the moment, :thumbsup:

Well written Dan, I wasn't in favour of it last time either.

But I used my vote on that stupid my daddys wrx is better than your sti this time :icon_redface:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10788.msg128759#msg128759 date=1226649699]

But I used my vote on that stupid my daddys wrx is better than your sti this time :icon_redface:
[/quote]

me too :1poke:

it was only a laugh FFS...I had a sh!tload of smites I didn't give a fcuk..it made it even funnier when people took offence wind them up even more..OH btw it was me who smote you all!

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10788.msg128759#msg128759 date=1226649699]

[/quote]

Me to I really must read the posts first.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=10788.msg129436#msg129436 date=1226880014]
it was only a laugh FFS...I had a sh!tload of smites I didn't give a fcuk..it made it even funnier when people took offence wind them up even more..OH btw it was me who smote you all!
[/quote]

Not everyone is as thick skinned as yourself though!
Point is some people took offence, and if only one person was genuinely offended by it than that's enough reason to bin the idea!
Just my opinion!
Dan

Back