Gronholm tests Subaru Impreza WRC2008

:1poke: is right

did mikkelson make it to the finish or find another ditch

:1poke:

That little icon just doesn't cut the mustard.

It should be a big fooking stick to bate lumps out of Solberg & Atkinson. If exactly the same conditions, car setup etc etc then something needs to be done pronto. Come on Subaru :pray:

kris meeke and rob hirvonen off ford. he was just magic in japan

the above article hints at solberg and atkinson might'nt have known about gronholm :1poke: :icon_omg:

id love to put loeb into it ,and see is it the car or driver(solberg atkinson) who is not winning rallies :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

[quote author=ckay link=topic=10782.msg128613#msg128613 date=1226599062]
What the fook were they thinking of ??????? Mikkelson :hammerhead:
[/quote] he's only young, 18 I think, wouldn't write him off yet. The lad has pace and balls

there was reports on another site as well saying that solbergs seat could be in trouble, I dont know how true these reports are

dont agree brian :hand:

he is like wilson. piles of cash but goin no where, not world class imo

:thumbsup:

Would Gronholm waste his time tutoring Mikkelson if he didn't think he'd make the grade?

Youngest driver ever to secure WRC points.

And a few podium finishes in the Irish tarmac championship last year.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10782.msg128639#msg128639 date=1226602521]
[quote author=ckay link=topic=10782.msg128613#msg128613 date=1226599062]
What the fook were they thinking of ??????? Mikkelson :hammerhead:
[/quote] he's only young, 18 I think, wouldn't write him off yet. The lad has pace and balls
[/quote]

I hear ya!
You'd expect they would fly in a more acomplished young gun than him , after all it is SWRT :subaru:

never knew gronholm was schooling him. its all about money anyways so he might even get the seat. not knocking the young lad, its just that when i have seen him he seems to be fighting with the car.

Gronholm is a seriously quick driver he pushed Leob all the way in a focus that was no way near as quick..realistically hes the only one with the balls out driving style to challenge loeb..could be the next scooby legend in the making

Ya my buddy works for Prodrive, he said that Gronholm drove the S14 3 months ago and said that the car had the pace to match the citroen. he wants £5 million from Subaru to drive for them next year.... in fairness, they really need somebody to start putting subaru back where it belongs....on top!!

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=10782.msg135489#msg135489 date=1228920243]
Im going out gritting the corner corner where he crashed last year right now :lol:
[/quote]

:lol:

Wasn't the highlight of his career right enough

Back