450bhp Evo Tme RS (PRICE DROP)

funnyclub

Middle Lane Hogs
Well lads its time for me to sell up and go for something a little more sensible.
I have spent alot of money on cars over the years and I just cant justify it anymore for the small amount of use they get.

So here is the spec:

2ltr forged engine (stage 2 jam engine consists of wiseco pistons, oliver rods, acl race bearings, brand new crank and block)
Tme head ported and polished with piper 285 cam kit,
Hks 1.2mm head gasket,
Rc 1000cc injectors,
Sard afpr,
Autronic ecu,
Hks evc 6 boost controller,
Tm works direct coil on plug ignition system,
Mynes exhaust manifold,
Fp green turbo with up rated actuator and 4" ported shroud,
Ams intercooler pipe work with tial bov,
Ams mini battery kit,
4" intake with k&n filter,
Hdi front mount intercooler,
Aluminium race radiator,
Silicon coolant hoses,
Full blue flame exhaust system,
Carbonetic's twin plate clutch,

Kw varient 3 coilovers with whiteline racing front top mounts and ralliart rear top mounts,
Performance friction 2 piece front discs and pads,
Goodridge braided brake lines.

NewWheels005.jpg

NewWheels004.jpg

NewWheels006.jpg

tmeengine6.jpg

For the people that dont know the tme rs is a fairly rare car I only know of one other in the country. They are a lightweight model weighing approx 150kg less than a gsr. They have no ayc they and a a close ratio box so she goes like fook:D

Anyway its been ran on a few dyno's and the power ranged from 450 to 460 so its goes well.
Due to the rareness of the car and the amount of work gone into it (over 25k) I am looking 27k or nearest offer.

Re: 450bhp Evo Tme RS

Looks and sounds like some car mate. Best of luck with the sale!! Bad market right now! :thumbsup:

if i had cash and was in the market for an evo, that is the model i would go for.
savage car....good luck with the sale.

Quick is too small a word for that car!!! No expense spared either.

super car slayer dont they do 10 seconds to 100 mph? thats animal fast....there was another one alright it smokeys it got destoryed by fire.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=10693.msg127596#msg127596 date=1226268319]
super car slayer dont they do 10 seconds to 100 mph? thats animal fast....there was another one alright it smokeys it got destoryed by fire.
[/quote]

Timed mine roughly to 130mph on a private road and it did 0-130mph in 13secs.

As dave said smokeys was a extreme 450 but they were not 450 bhp standard the 450 was meant to be down to the torque it produced. Smokeys was totally changed from the standard spec it used to be but my car would leave the normal extreme 450 for dead.

Oh and I am not defo on selling it maybe chnaging the turbo to get to 500bhp lol.

Savae looking car would love it
Any chance of a spin :lol:
Best of luck with the sale its a cracker :thumbsup:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=10693.msg128533#msg128533 date=1226578789]
Savae looking car would love it
Any chance of a spin :lol:
Best of luck with the sale its a cracker :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ya you can have a spin mate.

To me this is the perfect evo. Have always loved it. Good luck with the sale!

Okay lads up for sale again. It not has a brand new bigger turbo fitted its called a turbo technics s205 and the car is pushing around 500bhp. 23k or best offer.

your off the wall fit a new turbo and deciede to sell again hope the old turbo was fooked thats why ye put the new one in,yes?

savage car all the same shame to sell after all the love n money ye put in :xmas_cheers:

[quote author=gretts-WRseX link=topic=10693.msg191061#msg191061 date=1243900877]
your off the wall fit a new turbo and deciede to sell again hope the old turbo was fooked thats why ye put the new one in,yes?

savage car all the same shame to sell after all the love n money ye put in :xmas_cheers:
[/quote]

No the old turbo was fine I just wanted more power now my circumstances have changed and I need to sell the car. Believe me if I could keep it I would.

Back