Air Bag Light

sidewayspaddy

Sunday Drivers
Anyone know the way to put out an airbag light on a 04 wrx.

Think there is some way of doing it by taking out fuse and turning ignition or something.

Maybe im wrong :ponder2: :ponder2:

dont think the above will work!!!!
if there is a resistance drop in the system ,the light will come on!!!!
even a diagnostic machine will not put the light out unless you fix the problem IMO
:dontknow: :dontknow:

didnt change the steering wheel. Dont know why its coming on but the computer cant get into the system because the think that whoever installed the alarm wired it in a f****d up way.
Just want to have it off for NCT.

Have you checked all the connections around the boss? Mine was on for a while and a connector block had worked its way loose. :thumbsup:

If you need to get it through the nct take out the bulb, get it through and then sort out whats causing the light. :thumbsup:

you need diagnostic equipment to read and cancle faults on all newage. doubt if the alarm could be causing you not to be able to read the module, if he has it wired into anything that has a yellow shroud on it. i'd advise to wear a helmet while driving :icon_lol:

Does the horn work? If not your clock spring is probably broken. Happened to me a few months ago.

Got sorted lads turned out to be a loose connector under passangers seat.
Cheers for all the replys.

Also to reset the light you take out the fuse turn on ignition (dont start the car) leave on for a minute, turn off ignition, replace fuse. Job done. Might come in handy for someone in future. :thumbsup:

Also to reset the light you take out the fuse turn on ignition (dont start the car) leave on for a minute, turn off ignition, replace fuse. Job done. Might come in handy for someone in future. :thumbsup:
[/quote]
you learn something new every day

Back