what version is my car

K

kildare scooby

i have a 94 jap wrx the model number is gc8a48d
cheers trev

yeah i have a chart with all the codes on it i think it was made in 93 but not regstered till 94

sorry dave but your wrong the car is a wrx only sti's are the "versions" ie. sti version 1 there is no such thing as a wrx version 1

hi scruff yes your right but his car isnt a sti its a wrx and only the sti's are version 1-9

I understand wat your saying as in realisticly  92-93 and 93-94 be wrx would be version 1 and 2 in that case. And a version 2 STi is tech the 4th model impreza as such. But if someone said right i've got a feb 97 uk impreza you'd go in your head right thats version 3 so coil packs on top etc. Or i've 99 wrx and you go right version 5 in your head and say right thats got stagered inlet manifold bolt holes and version 3 won't go on it etc. So basically nov92-aug95 version 1 and carry on from there. Don't start trying to be-little other people or be know it all. Not good for business. 

im not trying to be-little anyone or be know it all!!! there is no such thing as a wrx version 1. i know what your saying aswel but was just making a point about it.

i disagree any time i rang a shop abot parts i was always asked what version even though i said it is a wrx

Back