CAN ANYONE HELP , JAP IMPORT DYNA DPF FAULT

swerv555

Petrolheads
Mate of mine imported jap 4wd dyna , has had no problems for a few months and now its showing a DPF (diesal particular fault ) and wont rev above 1000rpm , he s brought it to a few dealerships and spent crazy money on labour , but none of the irish dealerships can sort the problem.......

Does anyone know is there anywhere in ireland this can be sorted , or is the truck f"£ked !!!!

i dont know what sort of system is on it as there is a couple of different types but if its just a dpf that looks like a cat ie no hoses or sensors going into it you can take them down and wash them out or else just get a new dpf its probably just full of soot and crap like that :thumbsup:

first thing i would do is take off the EGR valve and wash it out!!!!
current vw crafters are givin lotta of hassle with this diesel particle filter....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dyna is 2005 , new dpf costs €3000 , seemly needs something called a regeneration test to get back to normal , is there anyone around than can possibly do this ???

main dealer computers should have this facility we regenerate the mazda 6 dpf's every service or else they'll bring on the light :angry1: so if you've tried the main dealers its probably tough luck lad

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=10561.msg125487#msg125487 date=1225575528]
main dealer computers should have this facility we regenerate the mazda 6 dpf's every service or else they'll bring on the light :angry1: so if you've tried the main dealers its probably tough luck lad
[/quote]

sorry if i upset ya mate , i just know what my mate said , he had already been to toyota dealership and paid €411 for labour and diagnostics but seemly toyota ireland dont have the software to deal with japanese imports .

no lad the :angry1: was at the mazda dpf not you, sorry i can't more help i'll get onto one of the toyota lads 2mrw and see if they can find out anything

Back