1983 Mk 1 Golf GTI for sale

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
My friend is selling is MK1 Golf, though i'd stick it on here to see if there is any interest.

front2.jpg

front.jpg

top.jpg

Will somebody please buy it! i will have nowhere to store it shortly

Its had a small fortune spent on it
Standard Campaign Spec apart from:
HIDs
Koni Adjustables, lowered 40mm
Peco manifold
OMP strut brace
Pipercross Induction
Blutooth/usb radio

Would be happy with €5k (ono) at this stage, stands me an awful lot more but i needs the money and to get it out of the garage.

And before ye say its a bit dear, remember its a special edition (a real one, not like the special editions on carzone) its one of the last 1000 mk1 gtis sold in the UK, thats why it has all factory extras and the Lhasa green paint and grey striped interior is pretty rare.... and the fact that it has the original pirelli wheels with the centre caps still intact is very rare nowadays

Anyone interested let me know, looking for a cash sale no part ex etc.

Cheers

Think I know the golf your talking abotu Jamie, he has single conversion lights on the front though....

Loving the P-slots :thumbsup:

Hi Jamie,

I know him from work... his is actually the twin light version too, so the 2 cars are identical!!!

Very unusual to see the P-slots on it...

Sound lad too, proper nutter on the mark 1's but you'd have to be to own 3 of them!!! :cuckoo:

Lovely machine Dan, looks very original :thumbsup:

man she is a realy sweet motor......and looks in mint cond too...good luck with the sale..id say she will sell quick cause she is a good rare 1... :049: :thumbsup:

hiya let me know wat thebest cash price on her is. im after buying an sti last week but love the mk1 gti and if the price was good id try get a few euro and buy it. couldnt come near the 5k mark but let me know anyway. joe :thumbsup:

he said he would take about 4.5K for it but if you went to him with a bit less in a wad of cash im sure he wouldnt turn you down, let me know if your really interested and i can send you on his or you want to have a look at it

hi is it still for sale might have a buyer for it

whats on the clock?

best cash price?

If you want to pm me his number i will pass it on.
she is defo interested as shes a big mark1 lover.

Back