Classic Impreza Exhaust Recommendations/Suggestions

Yogi

Petrolheads
At present I have a full Blitz Nur Spec-r system on the wagon.
I'm just finding it a bit too loud at the moment for longer trips.

Does anyone know what systems are out there that are good performance wise and easy on the ear? Round tail pipe preferably, not the biggest fan of oval.

Would a back box be sufficient enough to quieten her down a fair bit or would the lot need to go? She is mapped for the Nur Spec, so will an exhaust change require a remap again?

Finally, does anyone know of anybody looking for a Blitz Nur Spec :icon_grin:? Only a year old so in very good knick.

No, 'cause they rattle like fcuk and choke it... The car drives spluttery with it in it.

Have a Hayward and Scott if your interested....the 3.5" round tail piece....nice rasp outta it... :icon_grin:

I want a feckin quiet one.... How do the H&S ones compare to the Nur Spec for noise?
What are they like on idle and easy driving?

Back box alone would do you mate. It made some difference to my car when I changed mine. I went Magnex. Great sound out of her.

for a quiet exhaust :ponder2:
.......mine is quiet...but when you floor it...it fairly load.
i cant tink of the name now....fujus or sometime like it.

i know a lad that has one

@dohcturbo: Let me know what your friend has. The Nur Spec is driving me mad.... Needs to be suitable for a 3" bore though.

@Eric: Cheers. Hopefully it'll quieten her down enough. The novelty of the roaring flat four has run out. It's nice but too much on a daily driver.

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=10316.msg122538#msg122538 date=1224488920]
@dohcturbo: Let me know what your friend has. The Nur Spec is driving me mad.... Needs to be suitable for a 3" bore though.

@Eric: Cheers. Hopefully it'll quieten her down enough. The novelty of the roaring flat four has run out. It's nice but too much on a daily driver.
[/quote]

Yeah I got like that myself, Prefer something a little quieter.

Damo

fujitsubo exhaust..........
he thinks its gone, he has other one tho. he mite do a trade.
087-2295778

same as this one.....there on japperformance parts aswell.

Sorry has to be said....buy a Legacy, much quieter all round and still a nice rumble out of them :lol: :lol: :lol: Payback is sweet :icon_grin:

Don't be givin me the puppy dogs...fine, I'll let it slide this once...no wonder your missus wrote into that magazine :lol: :lol:

We're cool! :thumbsup:

Jesus Rob that sounds bad.... no wonder your missus wrote into that magazine.... :doh:

Can i just clarify it was no Agony Aunt crap... and there is nothing wrong with my performance!!!! :snooty: It was to do with my car obsessioin! THANKS ROB! :eek7:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=10316.msg123119#msg123119 date=1224673650]
Jesus Rob that sounds bad.... no wonder your missus wrote into that magazine.... :doh:

Can i just clarify it was no Agony Aunt crap... and there is nothing wrong with my performance!!!! :snooty: It was to do with my car obsessioin! THANKS ROB! :eek7:

[/quote]

Just a coincidence that the magazine had "Performance" in the title?????

Back