hi all

MurphWRX

Sunday Drivers
hi everyone! great day sunday, really glad to see my pic up on the home page, look the biz, nice to meet alot of the lads that dose be on here, by the way, i'm the mad looking wiredo thats showing my scooby T-shirt behind renno  :headbanger: i have also jus signed up for full membership (renno) is looking after it for me! You can also add my name to the Charity Drive on the 2nd-3rd Sep,

keep the rev's up!!!

murphWRX

:subaru:

Hey Murph fair play. Good job I dident try pass those pics off as my own :D

Im sending the form off in the morning :thumbsup:

Damo

[quote author=MurphWRX link=topic=176.msg857#msg857 date=1155674947]
hi everyone! great day sunday, really glad to see my pic up on the home page, look the biz, nice to meet alot of the lads that dose be on here, by the way, i'm the mad looking wiredo thats showing my scooby T-shirt behind renno  :headbanger: i have also jus signed up for full membership (renno) is looking after it for me! You can also add my name to the Charity Drive on the 2nd-3rd Sep,

keep the rev's up!!!

murphWRX

:subaru:
[/quote]

Jaysus lads, we are going to have to set a standard here for new members. No drugged up crazies allowed in from now on. Also I want to know where the blondes hand was Murphwrx? :lol:
DSCF9649.jpg

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=176.msg926#msg926 date=1155742846]

Jaysus lads, we are going to have to set a standard here for new members. No drugged up crazies allowed in from now on. Also I want to know where the blondes hand was Murphwrx? :lol:
[/quote]

:lol:  :lol:  :D

Who can come up with the best caption??

Alan.

[quote author=B4 Alan link=topic=176.msg930#msg930 date=1155747751]

Who can come up with the best caption??

Alan.

[/quote]

Despite the restraining order, Damien's stalker was still embarrassing him in public!

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=176.msg1002#msg1002 date=1155829950]
The blonde is laughing because Damien said he has a 12" whatyamacallit!!!
[/quote]

LOL And notice my serious face.

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=176.msg1023#msg1023 date=1155838985]
[quote author=Scruff link=topic=176.msg1002#msg1002 date=1155829950]
The blonde is laughing because Damien said he has a 12" whatyamacallit!!!
[/quote]

LOL And notice my serious face.
[/quote]

Thats because she said , "prove it"

Yeah well I have manners I dont just go around whipping it out and puting all the other lads to shame :D

Back