TOYOTA MR2 MK1 T-BAR - 16V TWINCAM! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
1989 TOYOTA MR2 MK1 (AW11) 16V TWINCAM – T BAR.

TIME HAS COME TO FLOG MY MR2 TO FUND MY EXPENSIVE SCOOBY PROJECT....

112K MILES. EX-UK CAR IMPORTED IN 02/2006. 2 PREVIOUS OWNERS. BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR WITH ONLY MINOR WEAR ON D/S SEAT. MAINTAINED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD FROM NEW AND GARAGED BY FIRST OWNER FOR FISRT 11 YEARS. WAX OILED AND UNDERSEALED SO ABSOLUTELY NO RUST WHICH IS RARE FROM THESE CARS. ALL ELECTRIC AND ALL IN PERFECT ORDER. CAR GARAGED NEARLY ALL THE TIME, I HAVE SPENT 1000’S IN MAINTAINING/SERVICING THIS CAR WHILE IN MY OWNERSHIP ALL WITH GENUINE OEM PARTS FROM TOYOTA INCLUDING…..

- NEW CLUTCH & CLUTCH KIT, CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER @ 83,000
- NEW EXHAUST BACKBOX @ 85,000
- COOLANT REPLACED WITH CORRECT RED TOYOTA COOLANT @ 90,000
- NEW BRAKE PADS @ 97,000
- ALTERNATOR RECONDITIONED @101,000
- TIMING BELT & TENSIONER, DISSIE CAP & ROTOR ARM @104,000

I ALSO FITTED A SET OF LIGHTWEIGHT 16” ROTA (STAGGERED – 6” WIDE AT FRONT & 6.5” WIDE ON REAR) SLIPSTREAM ALLOYS WITH A SET OF BF GOODRICH TYRES (80% AT THE MOMENT).

CAR COMES WITH ORIGINAL SUN SCREENS AND ROOF STORAGE BAGS, ORIGINAL TOOL KIT AND JACK AND EVEN THE ORIGINAL RADIO AND TOUCH UP PAINT. CAR COMES WITH SONY CD HEAD UNIT ASWELL & BLUETOOOTH HANDSFREE.

I’VE HAD THE BUMPER, SPLITTER RE-PAINTED DUE TO STONE CHIPS ALONG WITH A NEW PSF WING WHICH WAS STARTING TO RUST. THE BUMPER SUPPORT BAR WAS REPLACED AS WELL. I’D LIKE TO NCT THE CAR BEFORE SELLING…. NO CONCERNS IT WON’T PASS FIRST TIME ROUND… JUST NEED TO BOOK IT IN!

PICS DON’T DO IT CREDIT…. MUST BE SEEN! BECOMING RARE IN THIS CONDITION AND ONLY 3 MONTHS OFF CLASSIC INSURANCE. PERFECT WEEKEND TOY FOR NEXT SUMMER!

ADVERTISING IT NEXT WEEK ON CARZONE/AUTOTRADER FOR €5,550,

[size=40pt]SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!![/size]

Re: TOYOTA MR2 MK1 AW11 T-BAR - 16V TWINCAM!!!

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10212.msg121090#msg121090 date=1223907308]
cough..cough..hairdresser..cough :icon_grin:
[/quote]

:eek7: Used to be a hairdressers car ... :hjtwofinger: :icon_biggrin:

Future classic I tells ya! :smokin:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=10212.msg121137#msg121137 date=1223926021]
Looks mint hard to get a really clean one :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Sure is... i spent 9 months looking at rust buckets before I found this one! :wall:

Hey all...

If you can think of anyone that might have an interest in this will you forward on contact details. I'm quite keen to shift this soon as it's taking up precious space in the garage and I need to get the Scooby in to start my wide arch conversion soon... :subaru:

Thanks all... There'll be a few pints in it for ya if you pass on details to someone who buys!!! :icon_jook: :icon_grin:

J... :thumbsup:

pitty this wasnt up last saturday jamie i would of bought it :icon_sad: ended up buying another car :hammerhead: shes mint do fairplay

[quote author=renycakes link=topic=10212.msg121732#msg121732 date=1224155835]
pitty this wasnt up last saturday jamie i would of bought it :icon_sad: ended up buying another car :hammerhead: shes mint do fairplay
[/quote]

BO77OX!!!!! :doh:

Ahwell... hope the new car goes well Karl, :thumbsup:

J...

Back