Round The Block Run

BRIAN STI DUFFY

Sunday Drivers
Well lads i now times are hard at the moment with people losing there jobs and the country sliding into recession, but i thought this was agood cause. I was in afriends house an wednesday night last and was asked would i sponsor my mate to to this run he is in a classic car club. The run is for a young chap Cormac Delahunty who is only 16 years of age. This chap bought is first mode of transport a moped earlier on this year which he was very proud of. Cormac was out on his moped a couple of months back and was hit by a car coming off aside road. Cormac is now permanetly paralized. This run is to raise some cash to relieve some of the fiancial burden an him and the family. The run takes place on 18/10/2008 which is next saturday ( i know very short notice) It starts at the Cush Inn in Kildangan near Monastervin Co.Kildare @ 2.00 pm .The run is about 20 miles long so it shouldn t take to long. Would any of you like to take part in same. I can get sponorship cards for those who wish to take part. Taking part in the run are TRUCKS/ TRACTORS/BIKES and Cars and lonely me so far in the scooby. If interested put your name down below or pm me and i will organise getting you a sponsorship card.

Back