Anybody have access to part numbers?

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Hi,

my current stroke of bad luck continues. My power steering pump has broken. Can anybody get me a part number for a GC8F2DD?

thanks in advance.

Hello Andy,

I was up in Carroll and Roche this week with my Jap car. The parts manager told me that he has access to information on line for all jap cars. Maybe if you give him a call with your chassis no. he could give you a part number and price. His name is John and seemed to be helpful.  :thumbsup:

I thought main dealers did not like to support imports, but they proved me wrong.

Thanks,

Michael

I was onto AirSide Subaru in Swords and they gave me a price on a new pump, E400! I gave them my chassis number and model code and didnt say it was an import. When they called me back the guy said to me "that car is an import"

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=1110.msg9844#msg9844 date=1168193611]
software is supplied by subaru Ireland.......as far as i know all they need is the chassis number
[/quote]

you don't know what its called by any chance.. got software for VW before on the internet.. them torrent files are great!!

Just to say that even though all subaru dealers are supposed to be the same with their prices I priced Parts with HB Dennis in Air side in Swords before and they where dearer then any of the other dealers in Dublin, so I'll never be getting anything of them. I always get my parts form C&R Ph 014642444, or Bursey-Peppard Ph: 014561022

I'll go further and say I don't buy parts of any of the Southern dealers.... Northern ones are much cheaper :angry:

Alan.

Back