4 wheel alignment

jomo is supposed to be v.good at it. prodrive settings are a little hard on the tires, but in my opinion it's worth it for n in feel you get from them. if you get some neg camber on the back it makes a huge difference :subaru:

you will notice the tyres when they have done a few thousand miles will start to wear a bit more on the inside. well worth it thou. p1's came stanard with these settings

Jomo (johhny) in based in Killucan near Mullingar,
Just tell him what way you want her to behave ie. safe and perdictable or arse out hoolangan (like mine) and he'll make it happen!
Dan

what is the prodrive as apposed to the standard settings.. I got both my sti's done regular but the tyre's after about 15k started to wear on the inside.

[quote author=gerry link=topic=10007.msg206914#msg206914 date=1249160339]
what is the prodrive as apposed to the standard settings.. I got both my sti's done regular but the tyre's after about 15k started to wear on the inside.
[/quote]

Its just the amount of camber and toe. I think Prodrive is -1 front and back and 0 toe. Cant remember for sure

Yes,
But also comes down to a lads ability to acheive the actual settings!
I have seen the settings change half a degree just by the advanced pitstop lads tightening the camber bolts,
Toe also has a big affect on the feel and tyre wear, I'm afraid it is a mystery to me,
I know the toe in at the front turns in faster and at the back makes it mre stable,
Toe out at the front makes it more settled at the front, and at the rear gets the arse out easier!
As above
It takes a very skilled person to understand and actually acheive a proper setup,
My advice, is to hold out for Jomo or similar
Dan

Ya have to agree with Dan there. I got someone once rather than my local subaru now ex subaru gargae to set the car up for me.. it was not the same as the main dealer did it. the car always felt perfect leaving the main dealer. I always get it done every service and am now going to get it checked mid service from now on too. As Dan said it takes a skilled person to do it right so give it to someone that knows what there at

Back