knowin eachothers names at meets on t-shirts

noeler2006

Middle Lane Hogs
hey all, its raining out and started wondering, probly not a good idea.

but any way, iv bein at two meets and got to know a good few of the lads and lassies, and was thinking that the name tag idea is really good, but wot if we were able to get the isdc t-shirts wit your proper name and are name on here on the shirt. dont know if would be possible just a mad idea, and when we are all together it would look really well.

noel

we can already get the t shirts with embroided club names so i'm sure it would be possible to get names added...
good idea noel!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not a bad idea. T-shirts might cost a little extra and take a little longer to produce but worth it I think.

The option to still buy a T-shirt with no name should still be there though.

It's one for MIck SpeC toanswer lads as he has the contacts for the T-Shirts

isnt there places that we can get it done ourself, like on the back of jerseys.
instead of getting the club to do it. :ponder2:

agreed dohcturbo. take it on ourselves. would have to agree that all the names in same colour, style, size, position etc etc....

also to be embroidered and not stick on :dontknow:

I'd agree with Scruff to go with the Lanyards , It'd be alot easier.
And you wouldn't be limited to just having you name on a shirt or a jacket !

good idea as such but not a do-able one for a number of reasons.

1. you can't make people buy clubwear and with names it would have to be a made to order situation and more expensive. It would take longer to make. Increase postage costs back and forth etc.

2. the idea of getting your own done would not look well as would all be different styles and positions etc on said jackets or t-shirts and whole point is for them all to look the same as part of a club.

3. certain lads like @wetpatch @fatfrog and other funny names i'm sure would be dis-couraged from wearing their clubwear from this situation.

Would @Wetpatch maybe if he had to go to a parent teecher meeting wear his clubwear jacket with I'M WETPATCH to meet his kids lovely young female teacher..... :lol: :lol:

4. etc etc etc etc etc etc....

5. Best way is just talk to each other. Don't be shy................ :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Least i wouldnt look out of place on a stag do lol

We did tags for the go-karting.....

Went to the zoo the next day. Still had the bloody tag on my top. Didnt realise intill we got into the car to leave.

half the ice breaker is hand shake "alright man whats your name...blah blah..oh whats your user name etc etc"..name tags or names on shirts is all a bit Alan Partridge I reckon but then again I only go to the events and not the night meets so my opinions don't mean sh!t

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=10000.msg119752#msg119752 date=1223416818]
half the ice breaker is hand shake "alright man whats your name...blah blah..oh whats your user name etc etc"..name tags or names on shirts is all a bit Alan Partridge I reckon but then again I only go to the events and not the night meets so my opinions don't mean sh!t
[/quote]
Spot on....... last time i had a sticker with my name on it i was in first year..... everyones opinions here count.

Back