95 M3 (Really Really nice)

nicknack

Petrolheads
This is my housemates car. He's after getting an RX7 and putting the money into it so this car needs to sell. I just copied and pasted from another forum but you'll get the jist of it. Any questions just post or pm and i'll ask him!!

'95 BMW M3 3.0
104,000 mls
Full service history
Top spec model with...well...everything
Brand new tyres and fully serviced and valeted
Needs nothing, drive away with no grief

The car is standard, and when I mean standard, everthing is how it came from the factory in 95. I have never seen a second hand car so immaculate! I was given a folder with every service and receipt on record...for 13 years! It's perfect and I can stand over it completely, great power, looks and practicality. If your looking for an M3 this is as clean as they get.

€9000

M31.jpg

M32.jpg

M33.jpg

M34.jpg

M35.jpg

M36.jpg

these can actually be a better buy than the evo model.. there about 30 bhp down but they don't have the vanos issues

now thats a nice car,love the interior, i have a soft spot for the E36 beemers :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=9951.msg118284#msg118284 date=1222977900]
these can actually be a better buy than the evo model.. there about 30 bhp down but they don't have the vanos issues
[/quote]

Thats what i've heard alright. The evo's have the 6 speed but this one is the 5 speed. its a lovely car to drive, and nice noise off it too. If i dint have a scooby, i think i'd definately drive this cause its lovely.

Yep, the 3.0 litre single vanos is well known for being more reliable than the later 3.2 double vanos version, also no issues with keeping up with the Evo model either, the 5 speed box in this model is better than the 6 speed in the Evo,
Nice looking car.

i would buy that this weekend only for the price... :snooty: iam thinking of a m3 but thats at evo money....

[quote author=sti dave link=topic=9951.msg118307#msg118307 date=1222980599]
would he part exchange?
[/quote]

He won't part ex cause he has another car in project at the minute so this is for the road (RX7) so having 2 cars is just not feasible. He will take nearest offers tho.

[quote author=gizmo 5 link=topic=9951.msg118323#msg118323 date=1222981802]
i would buy that this weekend only for the price... :snooty: iam thinking of a m3 but thats at evo money....
[/quote]

Hi Gizmo.

Please look at Dagnuts post about it being quite possibly a better car than the evo. This also has a folder of all the service history from the day it drove off the showroom floor, All official BMW services. Its an excellent car for the money and possibly one of the cleanest M3's of that year in the country. Not a mark on it, rims have never even touched a kerb, would really have to see it and feel it to believe it.

Hi Gizmo.

Please look at Dagnuts post about it being quite possibly a better car than the evo. This also has a folder of all the service history from the day it drove off the showroom floor, All official BMW services. Its an excellent car for the money and possibly one of the cleanest M3's of that year in the country. Not a mark on it, rims have never even touched a kerb, would really have to see it and feel it to believe it.

dont get me wrong..the car looks savage clean and is prob 1 of the best around..but there are m3 evo's the same way at the same money..
with the way car sales are gone nobody will spend big money anymore...not even me...
best of luck with the sale tho...

[/quote]

[quote author=sti dave link=topic=9951.msg118307#msg118307 date=1222980599]
would he part exchange?
[/quote]

What's on offer?[quote author=gizmo 5 link=topic=9951.msg118323#msg118323 date=1222981802]
[/quote]

PM an offer mate if you want?

Is he looking for a straight sale? Or could he be tempted to go the Subaru route?

Would consider direct swapping it for my wagon (as in avatar). If interested I can email full list of spec but basically it has -
full rebuilt forged engine,
apexi power FC,
apexi avcr,
blitz nurspec,
FMIC,
440 injectors,
Walbro fuel pump,
uprated headers,
Brembos (up front),
close ratio gear box (type R iirc). A

ll work was done by STiTuning.

would he swop for my type r v4 v-limited..my girlfriend would love it..

he need sthe money to fund rx7 project by the looks of it lads so i don't think he would be interested in part-ex

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=9951.msg121285#msg121285 date=1223991151]
he need sthe money to fund rx7 project by the looks of it lads so i don't think he would be interested in part-ex
[/quote]

Fair play dan, but now the rx7 is being sold on too. I will post up fresh pics tomorrow, wont be home till then. Both cars have been polished up and ready for inspection and are both in pristine condition

ita a lovely motor but i think its toooo dear man especially the way the car sales have gone lately..price of cars every were r dropping alot....a bit over priced i think...and its nearly 14 years old..good luck with the sale.

Car sold..

I went to get a quote on it for the crack when i was in it one day so rang up the broker and asked for the quote.

Am with hibernian and they quoted me 9000 cause of its rating, big crash rating on them. but then got quoted with arb or arp or something like that for 2900, so tis a bit mad for the auld insurance!!

Back