I love being in bed at 3 in the morning checkin isdc from my ps3.

Rob4 just giving you some karma , for being the undisputed karma giver , have been reading numerous posts on site all morning and your name keeps cropping up handing out shed loads of karma .................................... :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

On the left between the ISDC logo and your picture...click 'applaud' if ya wanna give someone Karma...obviously you can't applaud yourself!! :lol:

[quote author=scoobyDel link=topic=9886.msg119930#msg119930 date=1223473694]
Whats the story with the bleedin love-in lads :lol: I remember when karma meant somethin....you've ruinedit for everybody now. :snooty:
[/quote]

Feeling left out!? It does mean something...the one I just gave you is to stop your whinging!! :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=9886.msg117507#msg117507 date=1222740009]
it involves no effort an i love it.

:subaru: :653: :multijump: :clap: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner:
[/quote]

How does this work :ponder:

i just bought a PS3 yesterday (GTA4 :049:) do ya just plug your keyboard and internet connection into the PS3?

Back