Tyres

gerry

Octane Boostaholics
do yous recommend any tyres for a v8 sti 225/45/17.. don't want to go to fancy. . there is bridgestone potenza reo40 on it.. they started to wear on the inside and they last no lenght got it alligned but they were just starting to wear before I got the car .. terrible tyre ... they need to warm up or else your thrown all over the road.. trame lining or what ever you call it

Most tyres will tramline, its the size that makes'm do it
hard to beat the goodyear F1's, great tyre for the winter, but wi our scoobies being 4 wheel drive tarmac eatin monsters there going to wear any tyre quicker than a 2 wheel drive.

Gerry you are right those tyres are semi -slick
if im correct .............once warm good on a track or so im told
but sh*t for Irish roads.

Type in tyres to the search section there is loads & loads of info.
Niall.

ya your right Niall they are semi racing tyre .. great on a perfect suface but there the worst tyre I ever had on a car on bad roads and I'd say they cost a few pound too

well thats wot ill be putting on my scoob for the summer, had a drive in a mates scoob with them on, sheesh, thought the scoob had all the grip it could get, but feckin hell talk about on rails................

so know anyone wi a set for sale give me a shout.....

[move] :dance:[/move]

ya on a good road there the dogs but like I said on a bad road I rather bring the tractor!!

well guys I finally got around to changing the tyres on the car.. I now have a new car.. unreal the difference they made I put Hankook Ventus Prime K105 Tires on it..

Back