Focus RS !! (new price and pics)

deco c

Middle Lane Hogs
03 Focus RS

phase 2 with only 36500 miles with full ford service history..this car is absolutely mint in every way.just passed NCT today!!!

Focus.jpg

rs3-1.jpg

rs.jpg

rs4-1.jpg

rs2-1.jpg

Price 17000 or may swap for similar

heres the carzone ad with full details and pics,

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Ford/Focus-RS/car/1212358/

Re: Focus RS !!

I love them. I'd drive have one if they had been four wheel drive I'd say.

Until that happens though it'ssubaru for me.

Very nice car that though.

phase 2,just a few interior differences and a different map on the ecu for better economy and drivability basically..id normally be a fan of the 4wd myself but i wouldnt knock these cars after driving this one..very capable car..one of the best handling fwd cars out there imo

[quote author=deco c link=topic=9748.msg116537#msg116537 date=1222358394]
bump!
[/quote]

Try posting on adverts.ie as well mate, might help :thumbsup:

[quote author=ckay link=topic=9748.msg116757#msg116757 date=1222438120]
A ford !! :ponder:
[/quote]

whats wrong with a ford?

really nice motor, good luck with the sale :thumbsup: keep seein this granny in town drivn an RS... have to say not ur usual OAP bus :lol:

Have any of you seen the Learner car that a Focus RS. Same as this with Learning school adverts on it. An old boy drives it. Was talkig to him in the Statoil in finglas about a month ago. Deadly.

i seen it eric months ago but taught my eyes were playing tricks on me and said nothing about it

guys this is a cracking motor owned by a car nut, good friend of mine, you'll not see a cleaner car and he is such a perfectionist about his cars, to the point of insanity, also well alarmed as thats his business

Back