Looking for a blown RB25 (2.5 skyline gtst engine)

F

forester sti

Lads & Ladies
I roasted my skylines engine at the last DTDirl trackday when a coolant line split beside the turbo killing my engine and turbo before I realised that all my engine coolant had run out on track! (I had a great day anyway)
So I may be looking to buy a blown RB25 (2.5 skyline gtst engine) with veiw to building a bit of a beast if finances allow,
Does anyone know of any such motors sitting in a shed some where! I have a blown Rb20 and another one with just 75% compression on no1 cylinder (still runs smoothly though) in my shed so Hopefully there are a few RB25's around
If I can get one for fair enough money then It might be worth putting the extra money towards a steel build rather than just putting a second hand 2.5 straight in!
I'd appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction,
Thanks
Dan

right direction?...Rb26! no seriousl but have you considered an sr20? take a lot of abuse 380 on standard internals

Why dont you pm that girl that has a skyline on here and she might know if some of her nissan buddys has one to spare :thumbsup:

Cathy is a member of skyline owners club but then so is Dan I think.

I've put feelers out on a few forums!
My ECU (power fc) will only run RB20 and RB25's, Rb26's are alot more expensive to buy so the RB25 is much better value for money and she'll take over 400bhp totally standard,
The turbo I have will do 380 on a 2.5 with buckets of torque, But If I end up building a forged motor then TD06 25g or GT30 and over 500bhp
I couldn't go from RB 6 cylinder to SR 4 cylinder and only 2 litres, and again with the ecu issues!
Keep an eye out for me lads, Thanks
Dan

Back