Replacing disc's and pads

Gary S

Petrolheads
Lads I've to replace my rear pads in the coming weeks and the front are squeeling so I've decided to replace the disc and pads all round.

So heres my question I've seen these on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ie/SUBARU-IMPREZA-S...ryZ23013QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and was wondering has anybody purchased them before and are the discs of good quality.

Also would they fit my car the sizes are:

FRONT DISCS ARE 294MM X 24MM VENTED 5 STUD // REAR DISCS ARE 266MM X 18MM VENTED 5 STUD

FRONT EBC PADS DP31200CC REAR EBC PADS DP31293C

:thumbsup:

here gary hes a cowboy i got discs an pads off ebay was gona buy off him until i read his feedback sounds like trouble people waiting up to 5 weeks for delivery and sending the wrong discs you dont want that, the crowd i got mine off have an ebay online shop called "sportbrakediscs" only took 4 days to deliver perfect fit :thumbsup:

Reading the add they'll fit but take renycakes advice and check out the place where he got them. Did you try the traders on here to see if they had any deals going on them.

I'll check that seller you where talkin about Renycakes. . .

Never really use ebay so thanks for the heads up lads

Johnny you have Pm

I've got a full set of drilled and grooved disks outside on my spare subaru, I'm wondering would it be worth taking them off and swapping them onto my good scooby.....Will they eat brake pads? Are they any better in the wet?

Back