ISDC MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO SXOC TRACK DAY NEXT MON 29th

F

forester sti

Lads and ladies!
A sound chap (JP) from the SXOC (200sx owners club) has very kindly invited us (ISDC) to participate in a half day 1pm - 5:30pm trackday on the full circuit of mondello
These trackdays are usually open pit so you can go out and come in as you please, (or like me go out till you run out of petrol)
It is short notice so if anyone is interested let JP know and get you name down in his first thread asap!

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=9667.new#new

Dan

I've just copped I've not added the details! :icon_redface:

Hi folks!

JP here from the SXOC (200SX Owners Club) - I've been in contact with Renno about inviting your good selves to the trackday I've been organising for the SXOC, ISDC, FTO Ireland, IrishRotary, SkylineOwners & the GTR Owners Club members in Ireland. I've extended the invitation to the Nissan 300/350Z clubs and the Toyota Supra crowds as well.

Originally it was supposed to be a small inter-club trackday but between SXOC, IROC & SO we couldn't fill all 40 spots on our own so I've changed the "theme" of the trackday to accomodate more clubs if they/you'd like to join us? :smile:

So-far we've got 200SX's, Scooby's, Evo's, Silvias, S15's, Skylines, GTR Skylines, RX7's & (hopefully) RX8's, and we're hoping to hear from people with 300ZX's, 350Z's, FTO's & Supras. The general theme behind the day was japanese performance-car owners clubs (but I've had to open it to more enthusiasts again due to time constraints) so a crowd of genuine car enthusiasts meeting up and getting to drive their cars to the limits they're comfortable without fear of someone in a €100 scrapyard special flying into them sideways! :icon_hang:

Sound like something you'd be interested in?

Details of the day are as follows:
Date: Monday 29th September 2008
Time: 1pm-5:30pm (track-time starts at 2, briefings etc beforehand)
Track: Mondello International Circuit, Co. Kildare

Bad news for the drifters I'm afraid though:
"Unfortunately we are not allowed run drifting sessions anymore, they were too noisy and tore up the grass verges, it's a pity cause everyone
enjoyed it but the boss is strict about it and absolutely no more drifting allowed on track days. Sorry about this but it's out of my control."

To make the cost of the day low enough for everyone (I'm aiming for between €175 & €200 per person for the day) we're looking for 40 people or thereabouts.

At some stage we may invite another/other club(s) to join us to make up numbers seeing as we're having the International track for the morning. Details of this will be announced at a later stage.

When putting your name down for the trackday please be aware that I'll be looking for a deposit of €100 from you as soon as you're name's up. I'm looking at getting a bank account that we can use for future events like this; for now just PM me & we can sort out the best/easiest way of getting the money to me or one of the other area reps. If there's a few of you in the same area & one or other is going to a meet in the mean-time for example then would be a good time to club together all your deposits and have them in.

Deposits are non-refundable. The only exception to this rule is if the list is full and if for some reason you can't make it, you can sell your space on the track to another member for the deposit amount or if you pay me the full amount up-front the same applies.

Any questions? Post them up here! :thumbsup:

Interested? Get your name down!!! :cool:

SXOC:
1) JP (Full Member) - Deposit Received
2) calicagesracing (Full Member) - Deposit Received
3) slammedmind (full member) - Deposit Received
4) stiv (full member) - Deposit Received
5) sxmad {membership on the way} - Deposit Received
6) Razzer (full member) - Deposit Received
7) S.K (Full Member) - Deposit Received
8) scoby (full member) - Deposit Received
9) blue d (full member) - Deposit Received
10) Don O'Gorman (Full member) - Deposit Received
11) B.E (Full member) - Deposit Received
12) Col200sx (Full Member) - Deposit Received
13) ...

S15oc:
1) jhinchy - Deposit Received
2) GMC S15 - Leaving deposit with Don for JP
3) ...

IROC:
1) 2qk4u - Deposit Received
2) Zakktheaxman - Deposit Received
3) Wozza - Deposit Received
4) Mul - Deposit Received
5) Duffman - will give deposit to DaveV from SXOC to give to Nelly to give to JP)
6) ...

SO:
1) Robbie - Deposit Received
2) DaveV - Leaving deposit with Nelly
3) Paul_R33GTR - Robbie will give my deposit
4)

ISDC:
1) Forester Sti - Sorting deposit with JP
2) ...

FTOI:
1) CJ - Sorting deposit with JP
2) ...

ISDC:
1) forester sti
2) ...

Firstly Can I meet you somewhere to give you a few quid??
Also The MIJ Magazine lads would love this type of thing! Email them at mijmagazine@gmail.com
Or I can ring them if you like!
Dan

I was approached by them & I've been in-touch twice about 2 different events but they haven't got back to me so....!

Sure drop him an e-mail,
If they come then cool, if not then we'll get over it!
Dan

C'mon folks, any more reprsentatives from the Scooby community?? :subaru: :653:

@ Forester sti, PM me re: your deposit! :thumbsup:

i'd love to go up but as i only payed my membership last week i think its fair i wait till all the other members make their mind up :thumbsup:,but if theirs a space left i'll definitely go up!!

[quote author=sti 9029 link=topic=9711.msg116384#msg116384 date=1222328910]
i'd love to go up but as i only payed my membership last week i think its fair i wait till all the other members make their mind up :thumbsup:,but if theirs a space left i'll definitely go up!!
[/quote]There's at least 10 spaces left with 5 days to go - you're safe enough I think! :icon_biggrin: PM me regarding the deposit when you've got a sec. :thumbsup:

Ring me on *** - I'll remove this number later. ;) (I've just remembered I don't have PMs either anyway! :icon_lol:)

Due to the lack of numbers we've had to drop the circuit size down to the National track folks! :( Believe me it wasn't an easy decision but I had to keep everyone happy & the cost would've been prohibitive with the numbers we had. It'll be a good day anyway & we've got a lot of clubs coming so it should be good to meet up & have some banter too. :) Hopefully we'll see a few of you down there even if you're not driving! :subaru:

JP

Heres a few pics. If you want anything of your car let me know and I'll see what I have.

Wasn't she pretty in action.

IMG_7165.jpg

A few action shots.

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_7134.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6303.jpg

IMG_6826.jpg

IMG_7130.jpg

FLAMAGE!!!!!

IMG_6529.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

IMG_7223.jpg

IMG_7027.jpg

Muttly...if ya stick up a new post of pics of Dan and his sidewaysness it would be cool!! Cheers lad :thumbsup:

Thanks to forester sti & sti 9029 for coming along to represent the :subaru: folks & spice up the mix somewhat too! :icon_grin: I hope you all had a great day & it was great to meet you guys even if only briefly (between track-time & organising the paperwork! :hammerhead:), how did you both get on? (Aside from the Forester's heating issue)

Man that Forester's just mental!! :icon_omg: :icon_pray: I'm just sorry I didn't get around to asking for a passenger lap in it, maybe next time if you're around fella? :smile:

[quote author=jp link=topic=9711.msg118020#msg118020 date=1222889272]
Thanks to forester sti & sti 9029 for coming along to represent the :subaru: folks & spice up the mix somewhat too! :icon_grin: I hope you all had a great day & it was great to meet you guys even if only briefly (between track-time & organising the paperwork! :hammerhead:), how did you both get on? (Aside from the Forester's heating issue)

Man that Forester's just mental!! :icon_omg: :icon_pray: I'm just sorry I didn't get around to asking for a passenger lap in it, maybe next time if you're around fella? :smile:
[/quote]

what happened to dans fozzie????
overheating!!!!
:dontknow: :dontknow:

@ JP, Thanx again for the invite! I defo owe you a passenger spin alright, 27th Oct! :thumbsup:
@ Mark, I changed my thermostat and coolant a few days befor the trackday, and I didn't bleed her properly so she'd get air locked every once in a while and the temp gauge would read very high unless I kept her revving!
It didn't happen on track, just when I came back to the pits and she was ticking over, I called it a day early enough just incase, I think I have her sorted now!
Dan

No bother folks! It was great to have you both down! :thumbsup:

What's the 27th Oct? I have a feeling I'll be otherwise occupied that day it being part of the bank hol.

Back