Bonnet scoop for my02 1.6ts

Scouserlad2007

Petrolheads
Lads,

i have one of the above on hold for me until i get the funds but im just wondering, does 250euro for the scoop sound a bit much...this is without painting and fitting, i just want a turbo scoop that i can fix to my existing bonnet, anyone any ideas where i could get one cheaper???

Jonnie

It's a version 7 Scoop your looking for man. You'd get a full WRX bonnet for that money from a breakers in the north.

Kanye is yours not a Version 8 Scoop?

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=9702.msg115273#msg115273 date=1222035293]
I have one €50 plus postage if I can find where I put it :lol:
[/quote]

if you have this kanye, will it fit my yoke???

Jonnie

index.php

not your neck of the woods I'm afraid.

Supplied, fitted and painted by Body Image in Ballincollig, Cork. They ordered the scoop from one of those catalogues that you see in all decent bodyshops so you should be able to source a cheap one. I'm sure I've seen lots of threads on here about spray painters in Dublin, do a search and you should get some recommendations :thumbsup:

thats the one so!!!! just gotta find a decent bodyshop to do the rest of the work!!!

thanks lads
jonnie

P.S is anyones smilies not working???

Where you from. A mate of mine does it out Rush direction and I know a good lad in Cabra to.

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=9702.msg115843#msg115843 date=1222188008]
Where you from. A mate of mine does it out Rush direction and I know a good lad in Cabra to.
[/quote]

rathfarnham, but wouldnt mind travelling to get it done, id iamgine it would take more than a day to complete???

Jonnie

No a few hours is all.

Drop off in the morning collect in the evening.

Back