~~~SLAM 2006~~~

Niallyboy

Petrolheads
                                      SLAM 2006

Great Day yesterday and thanks to ALL who turned up lads  :thumbsup:
The weather was fine, i even managed to get sunburned  :ponder: :ponder:
How i managed that i don't know.The Drifting was excellent even though the brake was a
bit long but the final rounds with 2 cars out at one time was well worth the wait, with some very
tralented drivers.

I think we had 25 cars on display and it was great to see alot of the new members along.
(By far the biggest turn out compared to the other clubs :thumbsup:)
Half time displays on motorbikes from two Belgium lads was good, they really had great controll over their
bikes at times even smoking the tyres as much as the dfifiters well when is say good.........maybe
a couple of ramps wouldn't of gone a stray. :shock: :shock:

The indoor arena had some nice machines but i think the lad selling the skateboards and the Allien
inflatabel things ???? for only 5 quid, cleaned up. Carlo was giving us displays on How to operate
the "board" correctly  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niall.

See pic's below.....click to enlarge

very sweet pictures Niall, haha, ther was half naked girls about 50 meters away from me and stew and we were looking at Trucks on his camera :dance:

Hey Nially when will my full member status come into effect,Can you get me some Isdc Grafics to put on my track car.Philip

love the pics the owl camera work paid off gud stuff fella

Here's some more pics -

Great turnout of members cars .

Some members couldn't wait to start polishing their cars . :D

Finally , some of the cars on display .

This very ugly Hummer got a lot of attention . It looked really stupid on those 24" alloys .

A couple of very nice classic Corvettes

This completely pointless corsa full of ICE

Lastly this car with a very nice bodykit & the interior was all done in red and white leather .

Like Niall I also got sunburn but I don't know where as the sun only came out for 5 minutes . A great day out &  :nana: to anybody that left early as the tandem drifting during the finals was awesome .

PS As you can see Niall I worked out how to post the thubnails . :thumbsup:

looked like a brilliant day guys, sorry i couldnt make it down (damn people getting married, story of my life at the minute)

Nice to see so many of you out :)

Thanks lads,
Great pics Turbo :thumbsup:

Pbsti . Membership give it a couple of days !!
What graphic's are you looking for Logo etc ???

Niall.

mmmmmmmm...let me think,oh yeah its mine...@norris hope they are wat you were after...thanks fella

Great day allright. Drifting was a bit drawn out but good for the last hour or two.Commentary was excellent.

[move][/move] :smokin:

Back