Anyone know where theres a 01-03 VW Passat for braking.

E

ericsti

Lads a friend of mine got hit by a git with no insurance the other day and now has to pay for his own car to be sorted.

Does anyone know where there is a VW Passat being broke for parts. His is a MY03 but I think the 01-03 where the same.

He needs the Left head light, Front Bumper and Bonnet.

If you know of any of these parts being availabe anywhere or have any Ideas other then the brakes in the north as we've tried them PM me please.

Thanks Eric. :thumbsup:

he can claim of a fund set up by the government with insurance companies. Cant remember exactly what its called. Think its the Irish Motor Insurance. If it was reported to the Garda he can claim as far as I know. happened to my other half and thats what she was told to do by the garda

happened to a friend of mine
all the guy had was his quote number from quinn direct,
it took about 2 years but my mate got paid in full
about 5k

I tried them Keith. Nothing. The place in ardee have one coming in so hopofully they get back to him.

I did there about two weeks ago. They had nothing. I'll have to try them again.

Eric Try Traynors up North- there prices for new parts are cheap as chips :thumbsup: or even GSF in Parkwest :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

try PR REILYES r a good motor factors..u will get new parts just ass cheap there as u will in a breakers....worth a try mate :thumbsup:

[quote author=wayne link=topic=9666.msg117477#msg117477 date=1222726474]
try PR REILYES r a good motor factors..u will get new parts just ass cheap there as u will in a breakers....worth a try mate :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Have you a number for them.

Your best bet is to log onto the VW/Audi forum Vagdrivers.net. Should get sorted there. It's an Irish site.

[quote author=chris555 link=topic=9666.msg119896#msg119896 date=1223466291]
there was one of them on scoobyireland :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I had a look but couldn't find anything. Could you stick a link up please.

[quote author=sti v6 link=topic=9666.msg120299#msg120299 date=1223573640]
you can try bs parts on the drogheda-killmoon road, phone no.041 9823587
[/quote]

I tried there. Thanks.

Back