Toyota Levin for sale

20VBZR

Petrolheads
Lads this is my own car for sale, now nct'd till 09/2010

all the readings were spot on.... These are very tight cars, the only problem iv had is the suspension is a bit weak for our roads and the link and arm tends to wear after a while causing a slight knocking noise. Iv replaced these on both sides now so should be good for life now!

theres a beauty v5/v6 type r im looking at, but theres no chance of a trade in on it so this is the only thing standing in my way! so if you know anyone at all...

heres the link to carzone: http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Toyota/Levin/BZR-20valve/796929/

theres only one other at this price on carzone so hopefully that will help!

I know yea, you know yourself though nothings moving at the moment.. the amount of them on carzone is unreal, especially standard ones.. i had it for sale a year ago around the 6500 mark and didnt get one call! and things are probably worse now! v frustrating... :ponder2:

well dagnut its good to get a bit of interest but i think ill hold out for cash tbh, have my mind set on a type r! and possibly someone coming to see mine tomorrow so fingers crossed. have you yours up for sale or just testing the water?

up for sale just need some new pics..i need to sell it but keep putting it off i dont want to part with it...il still need a runaround so I reckon the best way to get some value is to take a trade in

Can't say a B4 compares in any way to a Type r...have a look at Paul's its spot on

thats awful cheap, i sold a 1996 one last week for €4500,yours should walk out the door cos it looks sweet! :thumbsup:

cheers mate, hoping it will move quick enough iv had two offers already but only for swaps that im not interested in, starbo, sohc vtec civic the usual.

Yea dagnut pauls is spot on alrite, just have to shift mine first then il see how it goes.. if you throw it on carzone your bound to get offers of swaps cause everyone is in the same boat good luck with the sale anyway

Back